梁漢文 - 正氣歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁漢文 - 正氣歌




正氣歌
Song of Integrity
踏着实地做了廿年
Twenty years of walking this path,
发觉与理想很远
Finding myself far from the ideal.
我却笑笑许个愿
Yet I smile and make a wish,
但愿日後又过廿年
Hoping that twenty years from now,
我信仰最终不变
My faith will remain unchanged,
我正气永不折断
My integrity forever unbroken.
成败确实难计算
Success and failure are hard to measure,
谁亦有观点
Everyone has their own perspective.
其实我但求心安
But I only seek peace of mind,
这出戏再难也努力演
To play this role with all my might, no matter how hard.
现在就像父母预言
Just as my parents predicted,
世界到某一关键
The world, at a certain turning point,
会试探我的志愿
Will test my resolve.
理实就是XXXX
Reality is a mixed bag,
有爱也有些讨厌
With both love and hate.
行情能随时逆转
The situation can change at any moment,
即使周遭非乐园
Even if our surroundings aren't paradise,
你我也要够健全
You and I must remain strong.
好的心地不要受损
Don't let your good heart be damaged,
宗旨松开了就完
Once your principles loosen, it's over.
但愿天真如傻瓜
May I remain naive like a fool,
明晨的苦明晨怕
Facing tomorrow's hardships tomorrow,
还能笑 无视我再跌入泥巴
Still able to laugh, ignoring the mud I fall into again.
天帮不帮我也罢
Whether heaven helps me or not,
但愿天真乘奇马
May I remain naive, riding a magical horse,
传承这失传文化
Passing down this lost culture.
我没筹码
I have no bargaining chips,
还是确信做人是老实无价
But I still believe that honesty is priceless.
同伴已将我变卖 我又能吗
My companions have sold me out, can I do the same?
还骑着它往上爬
Still riding it, climbing upwards.
像做坏事被发现前
Like before being caught doing something wrong,
暗里似有所亏欠
Secretly feeling guilty,
怕看某某的正面
Afraid to face someone directly.
若是事用捷径做完
If things are done through shortcuts,
胜了也怕遭挑战
Even victory is met with fear of challenge.
如何赢才是重点
How you win is the key,
只想匆匆几十年
I just want to spend these decades in a hurry,
晚晚带笑去入眠
Falling asleep with a smile every night.
即使一天衰老入院
Even if one day I grow old and enter the hospital,
一生不羞愧地完
May my life end without shame.
但愿天真如傻瓜
May I remain naive like a fool,
明晨的苦明晨怕
Facing tomorrow's hardships tomorrow,
还能笑无视我再跌入泥巴
Still able to laugh, ignoring the mud I fall into again.
天帮不帮我也罢
Whether heaven helps me or not,
但愿天真乘奇马
May I remain naive, riding a magical horse,
传承这失传文化
Passing down this lost culture.
我没筹码
I have no bargaining chips,
还是确信做人是老实无价
But I still believe that honesty is priceless.
同伴已登上对岸 我未曾化
My companions have reached the other shore, I haven't changed,
仍缓慢的往上爬
Still slowly climbing upwards.
成名若果有代价
If fame comes with a price,
还情愿一世像蚁慢慢爬
I'd rather be like an ant, slowly crawling my whole life.





Writer(s): Eric Kwok, Wyman Wong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.