梁漢文 - 超等後座 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁漢文 - 超等後座




超等後座
Super Seat
又到 下课 连忙 赶到 凯声 等你
As school ends, I quickly
为约 会腻 缠绵 观看 半价 旧戏
Head to Kaiseng to await you.
还要充阔佬破费去为你买超等飞尾
For our rendezvous, all lovey-dovey,
但求一刻 二人一起
We'll watch a matinee of an old flick.
坐到最后尾角落头睇戏
I'll even splurge on a fancy seat,
戏中戏 你我编织
Just to spend a moment alone with you.
狂吻中那用留恋铁达尼
As we sit in the back row, nestled close,
而这刻 我供你相爱到死
We'll weave our own tale into the film.
还抱紧 笑着谈心用这张旧戏飞
In the midst of stolen kisses, our love will soar,
为当日初恋作肯定
As we pledge to cherish this moment.
又过廿岁年华不再凯声倒闭
Fast forward two decades, and Kaiseng is gone,
但我共你回头都已各有家室依归
But you and I have each found our own new homes.
狂吻的往事浮起铁达尼
As memories of those heated kisses surface,
曾记低 我供你相爱到死
I recall the vow I made to love you forever.
还记得 笑着谈心用这张旧戏飞
I remember how we'd chat and laugh,
为当日初恋作肯定
Holding onto that old movie stub as a token of our love.
放假再步进戏院睇驹戏
Now, I find myself back in a cinema,
动人卡通 为孩子的
Watching a kid-friendly cartoon with my own child.
发觉最后尾角落头的你
And there, in the back row, I spot you,
一双臂 抱向他的
Your arm draped over another's.
入戏院每日投影了传奇
Every day, the cinema screen plays out our story,
曾爱的 我为你心里暗喜
And though we're no longer together, my heart skips a beat.
回头中记录傻恋是一张旧戏飞
For that old movie stub still serves as a reminder,
大结局双方有天地
Of the love we shared, and the way our lives have parted.





Writer(s): Jerald Chan, Huo Huo


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.