梁漢文 - 零時十一分 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁漢文 - 零時十一分




零時十一分
Eleven Minutes Past Midnight
零時十一分 床前未關燈
Eleven minutes past midnight, the light by my bed not yet out,
仍回未歌中 一杯暖香檳
I return to a song, a glass of warm champagne in my hand,
慶幸某人 聯同門外細雨
Elated with someone, and the gentle rain outside my door,
無言含淚送吻
Silently holding back tears to give me a kiss,
是夜為我添氣氛
Adding to the atmosphere of the night.
零時十一分 門前像宵禁
Eleven minutes past midnight, the scene outside my door like a curfew,
難平靜的心 比主角天真
My restless heart more naive than the protagonist,
留下來 等到世界
I remain, waiting for the world,
燈光都轉暗
Until the lights dim,
還在最暗處聽誰的吻
Still in the darkest corner, listening to the kiss of who?
用了最好的歲月去等
I've waited with the best years of my life,
命裡那一位卻未有走近
Yet the one destined for me has not yet come close,
慣了每個生辰 選播這歌韻
I'm used to choosing this melody for every birthday,
由旁白聲音 講我的傷感
Letting the narrator's voice speak of my sorrow,
為我解釋窘
Explaining my predicament.
零時十一分 仍然甚不忿
Eleven minutes past midnight, and I'm still resentful,
仍然在空等 等足這一生
Still waiting in vain, waiting for my whole life,
如別人將我過去 寫進這歌韻
As if someone wrote my past into this melody,
何事 語氣卻帶預言口吻
Why is the tone so prophetic?
用了最好的歲月去等
I've waited with the best years of my life,
浪費了多少節日氣氛
Wasted so many festive atmospheres,
永遠應約光臨 只得這歌韻
The only one who always shows up is this melody,
如流落他鄉之際 重遇故知 找到至親
Like meeting an old friend in a foreign land, finding a close relative,
一等繼續再等
Waiting and waiting again,
命裡那一位卻未有走近
Yet the one destined for me has not yet come close,
慣了每個生辰 又重播窩心的歌韻
I'm used to playing this heartfelt melody again on every birthday,
既動人 也斷魂 當做淪落裡的悲憫
Both touching and heartbreaking, like the compassion of the lost.





Writer(s): Huang Wei Wen, Lau Cho Tak


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.