梁靜茹 - 原來你也唱過我的歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁靜茹 - 原來你也唱過我的歌




原來你也唱過我的歌
You Sang My Songs Too
聽說過 這邊失戀的人 也會點唱分手快樂
I heard that broken hearts here sing "Happy Breakup" too,
旁人話過 這裏有個大男孩
People say there's a shy boy here,
欠缺勇氣想示愛 唱勇氣來當替代
Lacking courage to confess, he sings "Courage" as a substitute.
分開兩地都不緊要 即使距離也會再變小
Distance doesn't matter, it will shrink eventually,
從旋律中的感覺再把我們連系了
The melody's feeling connects us again.
如樂章的變調 連過客也變得親切了
Like a modulation in music, even strangers become familiar.
原來你也唱過我的歌 陪同見證年月的經過
You sang my songs too, witnessing the passing years,
感激有你 肯相信我 我們隨旋律的高低挽手走過
Grateful for your trust, we held hands through the melody's highs and lows.
原來我唱你也在拍和 親昵猶如我是情人嗎
As I sang, you echoed, as close as lovers are,
即使從未認真拖手過 卻也彷佛愛過
Though we never truly held hands, it felt like we'd loved.
聽說過 這邊廂的戀人 唱我喜歡都很快樂
I heard that lovers here sing "I Like You" with joy,
寧靜夏季 分享多一首親親
Sharing another "Kiss Kiss" in the quiet summer,
全無條件為你 我也覺無窮快樂
Giving you everything without condition brings me endless happiness.
分開兩地都不緊要 今天我陪你唱到破曉
Distance doesn't matter, I'll sing with you till dawn.
如像熟悉的歌曲已把友誼維繫了
Like familiar songs, our friendship is sustained,
唯望好好答謝 能碰上原是有多奇妙
Hoping to express my gratitude for this wonderful encounter.
原來你也唱過我的歌 陪同見證年月的經過
You sang my songs too, witnessing the passing years,
感激有你 肯相信我 我們隨旋律的高低挽手走過
Grateful for your trust, we held hands through the melody's highs and lows.
原來我唱你也在拍和 親昵猶如我是情人嗎
As I sang, you echoed, as close as lovers are,
即使從未認真拖手過 卻也不願離座
Though we never truly held hands, I wouldn't leave my seat.
原來你也唱過我的歌 陪同見證年月的經過
You sang my songs too, witnessing the passing years,
悲喜對錯 一起去過 我們還未共分享的尚有很多
Through joys and sorrows, rights and wrongs, we still have much to share.
原來再見仍然未生疏 心底埋藏我每段情歌
Saying goodbye doesn't feel strange, my heart holds each love song,
感激從未認真相識過 卻這麼寵愛我
Grateful we never truly met, yet you cherished me so much.





Writer(s): Lan Yi Bang, 藍 奕邦, 藍 奕邦


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.