梁靜茹 - 天燈 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁靜茹 - 天燈




天燈
Sky Lantern
在最像情侣的那一瞬
In that moment we seemed almost like lovers
和他朝着晚空放天灯
As I released a sky lantern with him towards the evening sky
两颗心许过甚麽愿望
What wishes did those two hearts make?
我想问始终都不敢问
I still think about it but don't have the courage to ask.
秒针追逐感动的可能
The ticking of the clock adding to the anticipation.
时间渲染感情的气氛
Time was making the atmosphere more romantic.
两个倒影在溪水浮沉
Two reflections floating on the river
一个忘形就难以辨认
In that unserious demeanor it was hard for me to recognize myself.
沉默的旅程 乐在快乐得真假不分
A silent journey was actually enjoyable. True or not, we were blissful.
追浮云的人 浪漫在拥有过暧昧的名份
Chasing the clouds, holding a romantic notion that was just a flirtation.
比拥抱单纯
Something simpler than a hug.
暗恋的明灯 一路上如烟火随身
The guiding light of a secret crush, a spark that was ever present.
宁愿那想像的情人 永远 保温
I prefer for that imagined romance to be preserved forever.
美梦别成真 让我梦到忘记疑问
Don't let the dream come true. Let me dream until I forget the questions.
寂寞就想想 那盏天灯 那指纹
When I'm lonely I think of that lantern and your touch.
怀念没有吻过的嘴唇
Missing those unkissed lips,
想像没有说过的永恒
Imagining those unspoken eternal vows.
错过纠缠不清的凌晨
Skipping that entanglement of dawn,
逃过幻觉破灭的黄昏
Escaping that disillusionment at dusk.
到满脸皱纹 那场回忆比相恋逼真
When our faces are wrinkled, the memory will be more vivid than any romance.
曾经有一个人 燃烧过 一夜的青春
There was once a guy who burned one night for me.
暗恋的明灯 一路上如烟火随身
The guiding light of a secret crush, a spark that was ever present.
宁愿那想像的情人 永远 保温
I prefer for that imagined romance to be preserved forever.
美梦别成真 让我梦醒不留疤痕
Don't let the dream come true. Let me wake up without a scar.
我的天空里 有他眼神 他体温
My sky is filled with your gaze, your warmth.





Writer(s): Wai Man Leung, Nan Zheng


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.