梁靜茹 - 我好嗎 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁靜茹 - 我好嗎




我好嗎
Am I Okay
金黃的銀杏樹再次滿開了
The golden ginkgo tree is in full bloom again
那一年樹下的約定已解散了
The promise we made under the tree that year has already been broken
儘管藍天仍像青春般清澈
Even though the blue sky is still as clear as our youth
我們不再見了 自顧自活著
We no longer see each other and live our own lives
再多問候往往與快樂無涉
No matter how many more times we greet each other, it often has nothing to do with happiness
也只能獨自沉溺 思念的片刻
I can only indulge myself in the brief moments of思念
淚水淹沒歲月 何時甘願 去跟遺憾求和
Tears drown the years, when will I be willing to seek reconciliation with regret?
曾經圓滿我的 碾碎我的 都回不去了
What once made me whole, crushed me, is gone forever
不是心不死 還留你一個位置
It's not that my heart won't die, I still leave a place for you
只是呼喚過的名字
It's just the name I've called out
要怎麼從回憶的固執 徹底消失
How can I completely disappear from the stubbornness of memory?
你好嗎 說給空氣聽 徒勞的心情
Are you okay? I say it to the air, a fruitless sentiment
刻骨銘心的愛情 只留下無處寄託的感情
Our unforgettable love only leaves behind feelings with nowhere to go
我好嗎 有誰能傾聽 跟寂寞的夢旅行
Am I okay? Who can listen to my lonely dreams?
我是陽光下的陰影 自己給自己回應
I am the shadow under the sun, responding to myself
不是還眷戀 還留你一個位置
It's not that I'm still attached, I still leave a place for you
只是再想起的名字
It's just the name I think of again
往後誰會繼續說完 沒我的故事
Who will continue to tell my story without me?
你好嗎 說給空氣聽 徒勞的心情
Are you okay? I say it to the air, a fruitless sentiment
刻骨銘心的愛情 只留下無處寄託的感情
Our unforgettable love only leaves behind feelings with nowhere to go
我好嗎 有誰能傾聽 跟寂寞的夢旅行
Am I okay? Who can listen to my lonely dreams?
我是陽光下的陰影 自己給自己回應
I am the shadow under the sun, responding to myself
我好嗎 有誰能傾聽 有誰會同情
Am I okay? Who can hear me? Who will sympathize with me?
獨自等雨過天晴 等不回當時 擁抱的激情
I wait alone for the rain to clear, but I can't get back the passion of our embrace
我很好 說給昨天聽 跟今天一言為定
I'm fine, I say to yesterday and make a pact with today
換一張明天的風景 自己和自己同行
I'll change tomorrow's scenery and walk with myself
我好嗎 你在乎嗎
Am I okay? Do you care?





Writer(s): Chao A


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.