梁靜茹 - 會過去的 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁靜茹 - 會過去的




會過去的
It Will Pass
新的戒指失了光澤 幾年過了呢
The new ring lost its luster, how many years have passed?
沈默著 天快暗了 我們該把 往事收拾了
In silence, the sky is about to darken, we should put away the past.
再多說 也回不去了
No matter how much we talk, we can't go back.
後來的 都沒關係了
Everything that came after doesn't matter anymore.
縱然我 想起你的 某年某天 歷歷還深刻
Even though I think of you, a certain day in a certain year, it's still so vivid.
分開後有一段日子 躲得遠遠的
After we broke up, there was a while when I went far away to hide.
終於我 都走完了 慢慢也懂 當時不懂的
Finally, I have come to the end, and slowly I understand what I didn't understand then.
此刻你 生疏的溫柔
Now, your unfamiliar gentleness
觸及我 結痂的傷口
touches my congealed wound.
以前多 不能原諒 如今都能 笑著說出口
I used to be unforgiving, but now I can say it with a smile.
我曾為你快樂 也曾為你挫折
I was once happy for you, and I was once frustrated for you.
曾把你 緊緊抱著 緊緊依賴著 緊緊地愛著
I used to hold you tightly, depend on you tightly, and love you tightly.
離開很不捨得 以為會崩潰的
It was hard to leave, I thought I would collapse.
卻在最痛的時刻 最感覺清澈
But at the moment of greatest pain, I felt the clearest.
什麼都會過去的
Everything will pass.
(過去的在過去活著)
(The past lives in the past)
思念偶爾 參雜淚水 很快就乾了
My longing occasionally mixes with tears, but they dry up quickly.
時間會 幫我負荷 讓我的痛 淡掉了顏色
Time will help me bear it, it will fade the color of my pain.
相遇在 熟悉的路口
We meet at a familiar intersection,
翻攪著 內心的沈澱
stirring the sediment in my heart.
遺失的 那個永遠 永遠還是 留在我心間
That lost eternity will always remain in my heart.
我們都走了
We have both moved on,
我們都不一樣了
we are both different now.
緣分沒有 再一次選擇
Fate will not give us another chance.





Writer(s): Tan Zhi Hua, Huang Ting


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.