梅艷芳 feat. 譚詠麟 - 路人甲乙 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梅艷芳 feat. 譚詠麟 - 路人甲乙




路人甲乙
Passerby A and B
(譚)怎去開始 沒法解釋都開始 就讓我來說這個故事
(Man) How did it start? Can't explain how it started, So let me tell you this story.
(梅)時間 地點 人物 我一個
(Woman) Time, place, and characters, just me.
誰編的好劇本 如劇情動人話我知
Who wrote this good script? If the plot is moving, tell me.
(譚)四零年代 午夜雨中 破舊冷巷 我一個走
(Man) Forties, midnight rain, old cold alley, just me walking alone.
(梅)不斷重複經過那小馬路然後
(Woman) Kept passing that small road, and then.
(譚)浩南來電 我便要走到銅鑼灣血花四淺
(Man) Brother Hao Nan called, and I had to go to Causeway Bay to kill some people.
(梅)千人圍觀起哄我一個退後 某日庭內四大教主各自發功 刮起猛風
(Woman) Thousands of people watching and jeering, I stepped back. One day, in court, four gang leaders attacked each other, causing a strong wind.
(譚)小路旁邊出發 我經過大門口後
(Man) Leaving by the side road, after passing the gate,
(合)八月炎夏 我在教堂裡 曾祈禱 卻遭刺死
(Both) In the hot August summer, I prayed in the church, but was stabbed to death.
(梅)之後重返街角再走到最後
(Woman) Then returned to the corner, and walked to the end.
(合)重複揣摩排練 動作走位表熟練
(Both) Repeatedly practicing and rehearsing, and became familiar with the movements and positions.
(梅)在每一位主角後面 一個獨自在公演
(Woman) Behind each protagonist, one person was performing alone.
(譚)誰知他的名字
(Man) Who knows his name?
(梅)但會講聲非常面善
(Woman) But people will say, "He looks very familiar."
(合)就似一齣好戲道具在表演
(Both) Like a good play with props.
(梅)對白 (譚)沒有
(Woman) Dialogue (Man) None.
(梅)結局 (譚)沒有
(Woman) Ending (Man) None.
(譚)運氣 最終有沒有
(Man) In the end, was there any luck?
(梅)我名字沒有
(Woman) I have no name.
(譚)我名字毋須有 怎麼連配樂
(Man) I don't need a name. Why is there no music?
(梅)也沒有
(Woman) Also none.





Writer(s): 蔡一智 For Double C Musi


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.