Anita Mui feat. Sandy Lam - 兩個女人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Anita Mui feat. Sandy Lam - 兩個女人




兩個女人
Two Women
林:是夢是現實是愛情結果
Lam: Is it a dream or reality, the result of love?
梅:是夢是現實不兩存的快樂
Mui: Is it a dream or reality, a fleeting happiness?
林:他關心是我的痛苦快樂
Lam: He cares for me, my pain and joy.
梅:他於黃昏裡暗中的角落
Mui: He's in the evening's dark corner.
林:想起我 對我說愛我更加多
Lam: He thinks of me, tells me he loves me even more.
(梅:給我 每個熱吻像雨下落)
(Mui: Gives me each kiss like falling rain.)
梅:他的心又像是暖流與火
Mui: His heart is like a warm current and fire.
林:他的心又像天氣難測度
Lam: His heart is like the weather, unpredictable.
梅:當他在你身邊不快樂
Mui: When he's not happy around you,
林:當他在工作裡多不快樂
Lam: When he's unhappy at work,
梅:他跟我 對我說愛我更加多
Mui: He tells me he loves me even more.
(林:他會 放縱自我內心苦楚)
(Lam: He'll indulge in his inner bitterness.)
林:這一晚 我將那一絲慾望 用寂寞寂寞退落
Lam: Tonight I'll use my loneliness to recede that desire.
梅:但我知道是我像個副選令我心內難過
Mui: But I know I'm like a second choice, it makes my heart ache.
林:長夜裡 梅:誰令我
Lam: In the dead of night, Mui: who makes me
林:留下我 梅:未欠缺太多(林:說甚麼)
Lam: leave me, Mui: not lacking (Lam: say what!)
林:我愛他癡情 牽動我的心靈 但是令我快樂
Lam: I love him dearly, it stirs my soul, but it makes me happy.
(梅:但獨愛他一個 我與他的歡樂 令你心不好過)
(Mui: But I only love him, my joy with him makes your heart heavy.)
林:現實夢幻說不清 但我知道愛得他癡情
Lam: Reality and dreams are unclear, but I know I love him dearly.
(梅:就像劃破你心窩 是否他在夢裡說起我)
(Mui: Like a wound in your heart, does he speak of me in his dreams?)
林:心 心內縱使不平 但若共處快樂
Lam: Heart, though my heart is restless, if we're happy together,
(梅:有我與他歡樂 若令你心悽愴)
(Mui: My joy with him, if it brings you sorrow.)
林:就是現在我心聲 是否應過問
Lam: Should I ask myself now,
(梅:亦令我心更苦楚 是否應怨恨)
(Mui: It also pains my heart, should I resent it?)





Writer(s): Nan Ying Wu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.