Rainie Yang - 二度戀愛 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Rainie Yang - 二度戀愛




二度戀愛
Second Love
一面敷臉一面想 那MSN的重逢
I multitasked, applying a facial mask and thinking about our MSN reunion.
你和我 從寒喧 聊到天光打亮窗口
You and I, from casual chit-chat, talked until the sky outside brightened.
像醒來忘記的夢 突然又想起所有
Like a dream I had forgotten upon waking, all of a sudden, I remembered everything.
我的手 你的手 曾經放掉現在又緊握
My hand, your hand, once let go, now tightly clasped again.
上一次我們有話不肯說 不知道跩什麼
Last time, we had things we refused to say, not knowing why we were so arrogant.
這一次要怎麼努力才夠 密合那缺口
This time, how much effort will it take to mend that broken part?
二度戀愛 讓細胞活了起來 看看快樂還存在
Second love, it has revived my cells. Look, happiness still exists.
重修戀愛的我們 把幸福缺角 用真心黏回來
Revisiting our love, we use sincerity to glue back the missing pieces of happiness.
一面聽歌一面想 哪些變得不一樣
I multitasked, listening to music and thinking about what has changed.
懂事了 體貼了 更適合相愛的我們
We have become more mature and considerate, more suitable for falling in love.
你替我把淚擦乾 不再因為我耍賴
You wipe away my tears, no longer annoyed by my sulking.
你要我 更明白 愛不是只分享不分擔
You want me to understand that love is not just about sharing but also about sharing burdens.
二度戀愛 缺少了熱烈震撼 卻多了柔軟坦白 Wow
Second love, it lacks the fiery passion but has more tenderness and honesty. Wow!
重修戀愛的我們 把幸福缺角 用真心黏回來
Revisiting our love, we use sincerity to glue back the missing pieces of happiness.
那場未完成的美好戀愛 那份未來我都隨身攜帶
That unfulfilled beautiful love, that future, I have carried with me all along.
經過一個接一個的轉彎 我才敢不斷 期待
After taking one turn after another, I dare to keep hoping.
二度戀愛 缺少了熱烈震撼 卻多了柔軟坦白 Wow
Second love, it lacks the fiery passion but has more tenderness and honesty. Wow!
重修戀愛的我們 把幸福缺角 用真心黏回來
Revisiting our love, we use sincerity to glue back the missing pieces of happiness.
二度戀愛 把我們曾遺失的永遠
Second love, it brings back what we once lost forever.
跟時間要回來
We have asked time to return it to us.





Writer(s): Vchuan Tan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.