楊千嬅 - Mr. - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Mr. - Live - 楊千嬅traduction en anglais




Mr. - Live
Mr. - Live
為何險掉那顆痣 又拚命買新的襯衣
Why did you almost remove that mole? Why did you buy a new shirt?
不須要故意著緊 自動每天call幾次
You don't have to act clingy, I'll call you every day anyway.
要是環遊全宇宙 總有個更加好
If you travel the whole universe, there will always be someone better.
但你令我超級快樂 請你必須要有自信
But you make me so happy, please have confidence in yourself.
你現有一切 無請變動
Everything you have now, please don't change it.
不必加班去贈我鈔票 不必溫書去入劍橋
You don't have to work overtime to give me money, you don't have to study hard to get into Cambridge.
不必飛車去讓我心跳 毫不重要
You don't have to race to make my heart beat faster, it doesn't matter.
你想我喜歡你 甚麼也別要改
If you want me to fall in love with you, don't change anything.
從來無人嫌你這樣 你這樣才像你
No one has ever disliked you for being this way, this is how you are.
誰曾拿著你講笑 話你用處真的太少
Who has ever made fun of you, saying that you are useless?
可想過你那弱點 就是我剛剛想要
Ever thought that your weakness is exactly what I'm looking for?
要是求財雄勢大 總有個更加好
If you want to be rich and powerful, there will always be someone better.
但你令我超級快樂 雖說他長相那樣美
But you make me so happy, even though he is so handsome.
你別太小器 隨便退避
Don't be so small-minded, don't just give up.
已經夠喜歡你 甚麼也沒缺少
I like you enough already, you don't lack anything.
從來無人嫌你這樣 你這樣才像你
No one has ever disliked you for being this way, this is how you are.
怕你變了 尋遍世上 再也沒人像你
I'm afraid that if you change, I won't be able to find anyone like you in the world.





Writer(s): Lok Shing Ronald Ng, Wy Man Wong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.