楊千嬅 - 假如讓我說下去 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊千嬅 - 假如讓我說下去 - Live




假如讓我說下去 - Live
Let Me Continue - Live
任我想 我最多想一觉睡去
Just let me think, the most I can think of is falling asleep
期待你 也至少劝我别劳累
Expecting you, at least to tell me not to work so hard
但我把 谈情的气力转赠谁
But who do I dedicate my energy of falling in love to?
跟你电话之中讲再会 再会谁
Who will I say goodbye to on the phone with you?
暴雨中 我至少想讲挂念你
In the storm, I want to at least say that I miss you
然后你 你最多会笑着回避
And you, at most will laugh and avoid it
避到底 明明不筋竭都力疲
Avoiding all the way, it's clear that it is not over yet.
就当我还未放松自己
Treat it as if I haven’t relaxed yet.
我想哭 你可不可以暂时别要睡
I want to cry. Can you not go to sleep for now,
陪着我 像最初相识我当时未怕累
Comfort me, like when we first met, I was not afraid to get tired.
但如果 但如果说下去 或者
But if, but if I continue, or
傻得我 彼此怎能爱下去
How stupid am I, how can we continue loving each other?
暴雨中 我到底怎么要害怕
In the storm, why should I be scared
难道你 无台风会决定留下
Would you decide to stay without a typhoon?
但我想 如楼底这夜倒下来
But I think, if this building were to collapse tonight
就算临别亦有通电话
I would still have a phone call with you before we part.
我怕死 你可不可以暂时别要睡
I'm afraid of death. Can you not go to sleep for now,
陪着我 让我可以不靠安眠药进睡
Comfort me, so I can fall asleep without sleeping pills.
但如果 但如果说下去 亦无非逼你
But if, but if I continue, it is nothing more than forcing you
壹句话 如今跟某位同居
A sentence, now living with someone else.
我的天 你可不可以暂时让我睡
My dear, can you just let me sleep for now,
忘掉爱 尚有多少工作失眠亦有罪
Forget about love, how much work is there, even insomnia is a sin
但如果 但如果怨下去 或者
But if, but if I continue to complain, or
傻得我 彼此怎能爱下去
How stupid am I, how can we continue loving each other?
离开 不应再打搅爱人 对不对
Leaving, I should not disturb my lover anymore, right?





Writer(s): Lin Xi, Yu Yi Yao, Ren Shan Ren Hai, Cai De Cai


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.