楊千嬅 - 假如讓我說下去 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊千嬅 - 假如讓我說下去




假如讓我說下去
If You Let Me Continue
任我想 我最多想一覺睡去
Even as I lie here, my thoughts race, and all I can think of is falling asleep
期待你 也至少勸我別勞累
I long for you to at least tell me to rest
但我把 談情的氣力轉贈誰
But to whom shall I now turn for solace?
跟你電話之中講再會 再會誰
Who will I bid farewell to over the phone when I hang up with you?
暴雨天 我至少想講掛念你
On this stormy night, I'd like to at least tell you how much I miss you
然後你 你最多會笑著迴避
But you'd probably just laugh it off
避到底 明明不筋竭都力疲
Dodging the issue, not even trying to understand my exhaustion
就當我還未放鬆自己
It's as if I'm not allowed to let go
我想哭 你可不可以暫時別要睡
I want to cry; can you stay awake a little longer?
陪著我 像最初相識我當時未怕累
Keep me company like you did when we first met. I wasn't afraid to be tired then.
但如果 但如果說下去 或者
But if... if I continue, I might say something
傻得我 彼此怎能愛下去
Something foolish that could ruin our chances of ever being together again.
暴雨中 我到底怎麼要害怕
Why should I fear this storm?
難道你 無台風會決定留下
Will you stay, even when there's no impending danger?
但我想 如樓底這夜倒下來 就算臨別亦有通電話
But I can't help but think that if the roof were to collapse tonight, you'd still call to say goodbye.
我怕死 你可不可以暫時別要睡
I'm scared to die; can you stay awake a little longer?
陪著我 讓我可以不靠安眠藥進睡
Keep me company so I don't have to rely on sleeping pills.
但如果 但如果說下去 亦無非逼你
But if... if I continue, I might force you to admit
一句話 如今跟某位同居
That you're living with someone else.
我的天 你可不可以暫時讓我睡
My love, can you let me sleep for now?
忘掉愛 尚有多少工作失眠亦有罪
Let me forget about love and the endless work that keeps me up at night.
但如果 但如果怨下去 或者 傻得我
But if... if I dwell on it, I might... I might foolishly
通宵找誰接下去
Call you in the middle of the night, desperate for your voice.
離開 不應再打攪愛人 對不對
But we're over. I shouldn't bother you anymore, right?





Writer(s): Leung Wai Man, Yu Yi Yao


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.