楊千嬅 - 只談風月不談戀愛 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊千嬅 - 只談風月不談戀愛




只談風月不談戀愛
Only Talking About Poetry and Not Love
来坐低 谈论亦舒的作品
Come take a seat and discuss Yi Shu's works,
内里角色都流行 看破情感
Whose characters are known for seeing through emotions.
共你能坐低 闲谈电视24剧情的震憾
I could sit with you and chat about the shocking plot of the TV series 24.
内里底蕴 逃避说爱你
Its underlying message is to avoid saying "I love you."
余下题目别要紧
The rest of the topics don't matter much.
杂志又报导女星结婚
Magazines are reporting on yet another celebrity marriage.
就这样退下觉得无憾
And I'll just step back and feel no regrets.
你话 别要盲目到为爱牺牲
You tell me not to blindly sacrifice myself for love.
为你讲东讲西再为你讲到地理
You talk about this and that, and then you talk about geography.
天高海深从何时得出这天地
Where did you come up with this idea of the vastness of the world?
其实是不甘心谈论我怎挂念你
The truth is, I'm not willing to talk about how much I miss you.
若要拖多一刻我就要讲到物理
If I want to prolong this moment, I'll have to talk about physics,
凭物质分析心理
Analyze psychology through material things.
下个题目应该说布拉格传奇
I suppose the next topic should be about the legend of Prague.
也不想 涉及你
But I don't want to, to involve you.
来坐低 延续辩论上次曼联的布阵
Come take a seat and continue our debate about Manchester United's formation last time.
令你兴奋 从未会待我
It excites you, but you've never felt that way about me,
同样强烈地上心
Felt that same intensity.
乱说日报上那经济版
Let's talk about the economy section in the newspaper.
预算大市近况很平淡
It says the market is doing very poorly,
再淡 未够谈论爱更加心淡
But even that isn't as disappointing as talking about love.
尚要讲东讲西议论到煮餸料理
We have to talk about this and that, like cooking.
中式西式从何时更改你口味
When did you switch from Chinese to Western cuisine?
其实是不甘心谈论我怎挂念你
The truth is, I'm not willing to talk about how much I miss you.
若要拖多一刻我就说掌相命理
If I want to prolong this moment, I'll talk about palmistry and fortune telling.
从没有这种福气
But I've never had that kind of luck.
下个题目应该说你婚嫁日期
I suppose the next topic should be about your wedding date.
也不敢碰运气
But I don't dare risk my luck.
彼此之间讲到去上世纪
We talk about everything under the sun,
而情怀总要拼命回避
But we desperately avoid talking about our feelings.
难得放下了跟你是与非
It's rare that we can put aside our differences.
喜中带悲
Bittersweet.
拖拖拉拉我又要讲到地理
I keep dragging it out, and now I'm talking about geography again.
开始兜圈 题材无多怎去闪避
I'm starting to go in circles, running out of topics to avoid.
其实是很担心沉默到挥发闷气
The truth is, I'm so scared that the silence will just turn into sadness.
就算讲东讲西也别要讲我恨你
Even if we have to talk about this and that, don't talk about how I hate you.
然后呼吸一口气
Let's just breathe for a moment.
下个题目只好说那一次别离
I guess the next topic is about that time we broke up.
也不忍责备你
I can't blame you.





Writer(s): 馮翰銘


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.