楊千嬅 - 對木偶唱歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊千嬅 - 對木偶唱歌




對木偶唱歌
Singing to a Puppet
跟他一起 耗盡體貼入微
Spent all my tenderness with him,
花心機 終於沒有轉機
Put in the effort, but there's no turning point.
他一走 豎起了白旗
Once he left, I raised the white flag,
迫你心死
Forcing my heart to die.
怎說起 怎說起
How do I say it, how do I say it,
失戀可否一句到尾
Can heartbreak be summed up in a sentence?
抱著我哭 讓木偶細味
Hold me and cry, let the puppet savor it.
傻眼淚 轉嫁給我
Foolish tears, transferred to me,
從此結束 你的戰禍
From now on, your war is over.
在你極難過 換來是我 沒甚麼
In your deepest sorrow, I'm here, it's nothing.
微笑吧 苦水吐給我
Smile, pour out your bitterness to me.
仰望你星座 不必擔心我
Look up at your constellation, don't worry about me.
十二夜夢話 沒一點詭秘
Twelve nights of sleep talk, not a bit mysterious,
講得出 走不入下世紀
Spoken out loud, but can't enter the next century.
自虐地 讓親厚面皮
Masochistically, with a thick skin,
討你歡喜
Trying to please you.
送給我
Give your pain to me,
從此結束 你的戰禍
From now on, your war is over.
在你極難過 換來是我 沒甚麼
In your deepest sorrow, I'm here, it's nothing.
微笑或哀哭 也不錯
Smile or cry, it's alright.
仰望你星座 不必擔心我
Look up at your constellation, don't worry about me.
怎說起
How do I say it,
別企在赤地 對我哪需避忌
Don't stand on barren ground, no need to avoid me.
反正一早我已於愛路戰死
After all, I've already died in the war of love.
填滿吧 軀殼一個
Fill me up, this empty shell,
從此結束 你的戰禍
From now on, your war is over.
在你極難過 換來是我 沒甚麼
In your deepest sorrow, I'm here, it's nothing.
回去吧 悲歌獻給我
Go back, dedicate your sad song to me.
兌換我親和 不必想起我
In exchange for my kindness, you don't need to remember me.
(哦哦 哦哦)
(Oh oh oh oh oh)





Writer(s): Hao Wen Fang, Zhong Kai Huang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.