楊千嬅 - 找我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊千嬅 - 找我




找我
Find Me
我有見過我吧
We have met, have we not?
撞面於哪地尚在調查
Where we crossed paths remains under investigation.
我我走失了吧
I have lost myself, it seems,
但是失落何地誰能回話
But who can tell me where I have been lost?
得孤單會認得我
Loneliness should recognize me.
和沈默倆躺臥日子給洗刷
Lying down with Silence, we have been scrubbed by days.
思想給折磨
Thoughts have been tormented,
我願守在原地再度找我
How I wish to stay put and find me again.
曾經將一顆心埋在這地
A heart was once buried here.
殘留回憶獻技 這凶器太鋒利
Memories remain, a deadly weapon, all too sharp.
身心亦分離 留下傳記
Body and soul have parted ways, leaving behind a biography.
無劇情講心死
No plot to recount but a dead heart.
你你說你愛我吧
You said you loved me, did you not?
我會否接受尚落力調查
Whether I will accept it is still under investigation.
我走失了吧
I have lost myself, it seems,
但是失落何地誰人能回話
But who can tell me where I have been lost?
請收起這份牽掛
Please put away that concern.
無能力接收下沒空位擺放
I am unable to receive it. There is no room to put it.
簇新的愛情
A brand-new love,
某段失落情話結下瘡疤
A certain lost love affair has left a scar.
如果將一顆心投入禁地
If I were to throw a heart into the forbidden zone,
仍然埋首獻媚 這凶器太鋒利
Still lowering my head to fawn over it, this deadly weapon is all too sharp.
不適合嬉戲 留下傳記
Not fit for playing, leaving behind a biography.
由劇情講心死
Based on the plot, it tells of a dead heart.
尋覓自我傳記
Seeking a biography of myself,
隨劇情終枯死
I will eventually wither away with the plot.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.