楊千嬅 - 明日再會 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊千嬅 - 明日再會




明日再會
See You Tomorrow
為何並沒淚光哭了
Why haven't tears fallen, though I've cried?
懷念你偶爾都眼眉調
Missing you, my eyebrows occasionally furrow.
沒有開不開心平靜的深宵
Not happy, not sad, in the quiet of the night,
才靜聽到我也有心跳
I finally hear the beating of my own heart.
純真 人人只經過一次
Innocence, everyone experiences it only once.
無奈到我發覺便到此
Helplessly, I realize it ends here.
和你那天於單車貼著背
That day, our backs touching on the bike,
回頭一剎慨嘆愛路太迂迴
Looking back, I sigh, the road of love is too winding.
誰離去 誰人接力挽手都被支配
Who leaves, who takes over, hand in hand, all controlled by fate,
尋幸福的少女 明日已無力再回
The girl searching for happiness, tomorrow, has no strength to return.
誰記得共你當初那樣匹配
Who remembers how well-matched we were at the start?
純良的愛往往最後也碰灰
Pure love often ends in disappointment.
多一個 得一個扮作滿足 都學會
Gaining one, losing one, pretending to be content, I've learned it all.
明日那樣當我去後悔
Tomorrow, that's when I'll regret it all.
明明寂寞亦都歡笑
Even in loneliness, I still laugh,
忘掉你當作心理治療
Forgetting you, as a form of therapy.
遇上幾多的他隨著煙花燒
Meeting so many others, burning like fireworks,
其實那個對我最緊要
But you were the one who mattered most to me.
還妄想坐於單車貼著背
Still fantasizing about sitting on the bike, our backs touching,
原來早已錯過了沒法再追
I realize I've already missed it, there's no going back.
不知道 誰微笑或痛哭怎樣分配
I don't know who smiles or cries, how it's all divided,
尋幸福的少女 從前幻想都變灰
The girl searching for happiness, past fantasies have turned to grey.
還妄想遇上身邊對象匹配
Still delusional, hoping to find someone well-matched,
尋求所愛 變作了誰人前輩
Searching for love, becoming someone's predecessor.
識一個 貪一個就當最佳的絕配
Knowing one, wanting one, treating it as the perfect match,
留待有二百歲至後悔
Waiting until I'm two hundred years old to regret.
來日幼稚少女 雲上再會
Naive girl of tomorrow, we'll meet again in the clouds.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.