楊千嬅 - 最後的歌 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊千嬅 - 最後的歌 - Live




最後的歌 - Live
Last Song - Live
那麼多嘴角在微笑 是為何
I see so many corners smiling, why is that?
那麼多聲線在合唱 愉快的歌
There are so many voices singing this happy song
誰都比我爛漫 笑聲若然沒結果
Everyone is more romantic than me, what if the laughter has no result?
這天 這些開心的人怎麼過
These happy people, how do they cope with this day?
我記得跟你在何處唱遊
I remember where we roamed with you,
每首歌終結便輪到下一首
Listen, every song ends and the next one starts
時光 總會落後 美好事情沒永久
Time is always behind, beautiful things do not last forever
只好怪貪心人 無論滿足多麼久也未夠
It's hard to be greedy enough to want more, regardless the satisfaction.
假使這歌到明年還在播
If this song is still playing next year,
假若世界永遠都快樂
If the world is always so happy,
假使可跟你重頭開始過
If we could start over with you,
何須將這鋼琴都敲破
Why do I need to destroy this piano?
最後一刻 仍然還屬於我
Every last moment still belongs to me,
最後的歌 還想聽到甚麼
My last song, what do I want to hear?
最後想聽 聽你說願我未來
I want to hear you wish me a future,
如何語調熟練仍然像最初
How the tune sounds the same as it did at the beginning.
最後一刻 提琴還剩一個
Every last moment the cello remains,
最後的歌 還可珍惜甚麼
My last song, what can I cherish?
最後想講 毋忘我
I want to say, don't forget me.
可惜我 我懂得當那鋼琴要靜下時
Unfortunately I, I know that the piano should be quiet now,
會記得給我動搖過便要休止
You will remember the times I shook you so you should just stop,
旋律 比我幸運 我的下場沒法知
The melody is luckier than me, my fate is unknown,
比不起 最後的歌 可以給我翻唱千次
I couldn't compare to the last song that can be sung 1000 times,
至少只得一次 稱心滿意
At least only once, to my heart's content.
至少 半次
At least half.





Writer(s): Wai Man Leung, Fai Young Chan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.