楊千嬅 - 沒關係不是愛情 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊千嬅 - 沒關係不是愛情




沒關係不是愛情
We're Not Meant to Be
重看着紀念冊舊照片
Revisiting the old photos in the memorial album
發現已共你早失聯
I've realized we've lost touch for a long time
幾次的婚宴
Several weddings I've attended
和你沒碰面也未覺得不太自然
I didn't see you there, it didn't seem unnatural
接受世事變幻變遷
I've accepted the changes and transitions of life
接受壓力失憶失眠
I've accepted the stress that made me forgetful and insomniac
未察覺
I didn't notice
其實有許多積壓往事碎片
That there were so many fragments of our past I've buried
失敗
I failed,
從沒接受你 是我失敗
I failed to accept you, it was my fault,
緣份錯失怎去理解
How can I understand why we missed our fate?
如何忘掉這筆債
How can I forget this debt I owe?
如何加 如何減
How do I add? How do I subtract?
如何數算愉快
How do I account for the happiness?
遺忘他 逃離他
Forget him, escape from him
求能 拔起心中刺針
I want to remove this thorn in my heart
內疚傷感霎時舒解
The guilt and sadness will be relieved in an instant
從來緣份不應將錯就錯
We should never force fate
有發生過 都算是情債
Everything that happened is a debt of love
問哪天會過渡 惆悵邊界
When will I cross the boundary of sadness?
埋怨父母像套粵語片
Blaming our parents is like a Cantonese movie
已沒有話說許多年
We haven't spoken in years
家裏的歡宴
Family gatherings
常缺席也為了害怕會相對無言
I often skip them because I'm afraid we'll have nothing to say
繼續過活每日每天
I continue to live each and every day
繼續心中苦苦糾纏
I continue to struggle in my heart
漸發覺
I'm beginning to realize
無法去面對轉眼往事似煙
I can't face the past that's fading away like smoke
長大
I've grown up
無奈拒絕接受我長大
I can't accept that I've grown up
緣份到此不去化解
Our fate has ended here, I can't resolve it
如何降服這心態
How can I overcome this mindset?
如何掌 如何握
How do I hold on? How do I let go?
如何操控愉快
How do I control happiness?
常離家 難回家
I'm always away from home, it's hard to go back
如能 打開天窗說起
If we could talk it out openly
內疚傷感豁然開解
The guilt and sadness would fade away
從來緣份不管小我大我
Our fate is not determined by our age
有愛惜過 都算是情債
As long as we've cherished each other, it's a debt of love
問哪天會進入 無我境界
When will I reach the state of selflessness?
緣滅了 一切自然會分解
When our缘份 ends, everything will naturally dissolve
如何思 如何想
How do I think? How do I feel?
人才可痛快
Only then can I be happy
搖籃曲 流行曲
Lullabies, pop songs
如能 放聲高歌也許
If I could sing out loud, maybe
一切愛恨化作音階
All my love and hate will turn into melodies
從來緣份不分小愛大愛
Our fate is not determined by the size of our love
盼看懂了 不再恨情債
I hope to understand it and no longer hate my debt of love
願有天會放下 頑固心態
I hope that one day I'll be able to let go of my stubborn attitude
從來沒有天意作弄 心也無界
There is no such thing as fate, and the heart has no boundaries





Writer(s): Xu Ji Zong@make Great Music, Yu Yat Yiu@people Mountain People Sea


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.