楊千嬅 - 狼來了 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊千嬅 - 狼來了 - Live




狼來了 - Live
Wolf Is Here - Live
狼來了 將一顆痴心吃掉了
The wolf is here, and it has devoured a heart full of devotion.
我沒法預料這一個後果
I could not have foreseen this outcome.
明明仍在歡笑 不消一秒盡碎掉
Just a moment ago, we were laughing, and now, in an instant, everything is shattered.
留下你的容顏 在思憶中捉弄我
Your face lingers in my memory, tormenting me.
狼來了 天空的星星退避了
The wolf is here, and the stars in the sky have retreated.
我沒法入睡傷心痛楚
I cannot sleep, for my heart is heavy with sorrow.
緩緩地淚乾了 昨日的愛亦棄掉
Slowly, my tears dry up, and yesterday's love is discarded.
如若我可從頭 是否可不必再錯
If I could start over, could I avoid making the same mistakes?
錯錯對對錯錯反覆經過
Wrong, right, wrong, right - the cycle repeats itself,
就像是現實定必出錯
As if life is destined to be filled with errors.
反覆的反覆的追憶
Over and over, I replay the memories,
珍惜的惋惜的可惜的幾多錯
Regretting the chances I missed and the mistakes I made.
為何甜夢每朝驚破
Why is it that my sweet dreams are always shattered in the morning?
怕是我本身太情多
Perhaps it is because I am too emotional.
怎麼我 卻妄想天天真真的簡簡單單的愛過
How is it that I long for a love that is pure, simple, and true?





Writer(s): Zheng Feng


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.