楊爍 - 吻你之時別再躲 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊爍 - 吻你之時別再躲




吻你之時別再躲
Don't Hide When I Kiss You
吻你之時別再躲(楊爍)
Don't Hide When I Kiss You (Yang Shuo)
手別再顫抖 別再夢遊
Stop your trembling hands, stop sleepwalking,
別再讓淚隨風掉落
Stop letting tears fall with the wind.
酒喝乾再走 不留給以後
Finish your wine before leaving, don't leave any for later,
別躲在堡壘的盡頭
Don't hide at the end of the fortress.
你該自由
Oh, you should be free,
你該快樂
Oh, you should be happy,
你該走出荒漠
Oh, you should walk out of the desert,
你該等我
Oh, you should wait for me.
吻你之時別再躲
Don't hide when I kiss you,
別再給我你的沉默
Don't give me your silence anymore.
既然愛就放開手
If you love, let go,
今後留我陪你走
Let me walk with you from now on.
吻你之時別再躲
Don't hide when I kiss you,
只要你把心交給我
Just give your heart to me,
既然愛就別放手
If you love, don't let go,
因為我在你的左右
Because I'm by your side.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.