Jody Chiang - 單行道 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Jody Chiang - 單行道




單行道
One-Way Street
經過人生春風秋雨
After experiencing life's spring winds and autumn rains,
繁華以後是寂寞
All the hustle and bustle ends in loneliness.
踮在未來的雙岔路
Standing at the crossroads of the future,
是按怎攏無找著 幸福 快樂
How come I can't find happiness and joy?
總是習慣從人群中
I've always been used to slipping away
一個人悄悄溜走
From the crowd, unnoticed.
儘管身邊都是朋友
Even though I'm surrounded by friends,
卻還是難免會有 感傷 落寞
I still can't help but feel sadness and loneliness.
每個女人心裡都有 都有一個夢
Every woman has a dream in her heart,
跟愛的人陪著到永久
To be with the one she loves forever.
但是緣分總有錯誤 起起落落
But fate is always full of twists and turns,
跳袂離開命運這條河
And I can't escape the river of destiny.
悲歡離合的感情路
The emotional journey of joy and sorrow,
青春到這無結局
My youth has come to an end without a conclusion.
袂當越頭的單行道
I can't turn back on this one-way street,
人生到底欲去佗 找無 退路
Where will my life take me? There's no way out.
每個女人心裡都有 都有一個夢
Every woman has a dream in her heart,
跟愛的人陪著到永久
To be with the one she loves forever.
但是緣分總有錯誤 起起落落
But fate is always full of twists and turns,
跳袂離開命運這條河
And I can't escape the river of destiny.
人生是一條單行道 你著看斟酌
Life is a one-way street. You have to make decisions.
沿路風景愛放慢腳步
Slow down and appreciate the scenery along the way.
這一條路走到最後 留下什麼
What will be left when you reach the end of this road?
這才發現簡單才快樂
Only then will you realize that simplicity is true happiness.
靜靜的夜看著天空
Gazing at the night sky in silence,
越看越心事重重
My heart grows heavy with each passing moment.
過盡千帆只剩虛空
After all my experiences, I'm left with emptiness.
終於在多年以後
Finally, after these years,
懂了 算了 走了 放了
I've learned to let go, to move on, and to forgive.





Writer(s): 陳子鴻


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.