Jody Chiang - 望月思鄉 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Jody Chiang - 望月思鄉




望月思鄉
Thinking of Home under the Moon
月色光光 照在窗邊 看出窗外 橋燈青青
The moonlight shines upon my windowsill, I look out to see the bridge lights.
為著家庭 離開鄉里 望月思鄉 心又傷悲
For my family, I left my hometown. Thinking of home under the moon, my heart is heavy.
港中的水 靜靜又沉
Ah, the water of the harbor, so still and deep.
不知怎樣 阻擋抹去 悶悶到深更
I don't know how to hold back my tears, that overwhelm me late at night.
阮自離開 故鄉了後 宛然孤鳥 宿在荒郊
Since I left my hometown, I've been like a lonely bird, living in a wasteland.
每日夜靜 月明時候 心情又悶 目屎又流
Every night when the moon is bright, my heart grows heavy, and my tears fall again.
想著家中 父母年老 憂愁心情
Ah, thinking of home, my aged parents, my heart is filled with sorrow.
暗中啼哭 無離阮心頭
My silent tears never leave my heart.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.