Jody Chiang - 港都夜雨 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Jody Chiang - 港都夜雨




港都夜雨
Rainy Harbour Night
今日又是風雨微微 異鄉的都市
Today, there is a light rain again in this foreign city.
路燈青青 照著水滴 引阮心悲意
The street lights shine upon the raindrops, making me feel sad.
青春男兒不知自己 要行叨位去
I, a young man, don't know where I should go.
漂流萬裏
Ah, drifting for thousands of miles.
港都夜雨寂寞暝
On this rainy night in the harbour, I am lonely.
想起當時惦在船邊 講甲糖蜜甜
I remember when we talked by the ship, words sweet like honey.
真正稀微你我情意 煞來拆分離
Our feelings were so strong, but we were torn apart.
不知何時會再相見 前情斷半字
I don't know when we will meet again, our love story cut short.
海風野味
Ah, the taste of the sea air.
港都夜雨落抹離
The rain in the harbour night continues to fall.
海風冷冷吹痛胸前 漂浪的旅行
The cold sea wind blows upon my chest, a lonely traveler.
為著女性費了半生 海面做家庭
I have dedicated half my life to you, making the sea my home.
我的心情為你犧牲 你那抹分明
I have sacrificed my happiness for you, but you don't seem to understand.
茫茫前程
Ah, the unknown future.
港都夜雨那抹停
The rain in the harbour night won't stop.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.