Jody Chiang - 行船人的純情曲 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Jody Chiang - 行船人的純情曲




行船人的純情曲
Sailor's Ballad of Pure Love
八月十五彼一天 船要离开琉球港
On the fifteenth of August, the ship was to leave Ryukyu Port.
只有船烟白茫茫 全无朋友来相送
Only the smoke of the ship was a white haze, there were no friends to see me off.
满腹忧闷心沉重 看无爱人伊一人
My heart was heavy with worries, I could not see my lover.
坚心忍着纯情梦 带着寂寞来出航
I held back my pure love with a strong heart and set sail with loneliness.
生活海面行船岸 海水泼来冷甲寒
Life is a ship sailing on the sea, the sea water comes in cold and chilling.
为著前途来打拼 心爱应该了解我
For the future, I must fight, my love should understand me.
无情风浪怎抹停 心事一层又一层
How can the ruthless wind and waves stop? My worries grow one after another.
奋斗打拼的男性 将来才有好前程
Men who struggle and fight will have a good future.
船若入港两三天 又搁赶紧要出港
If the ship enters port for two or three days, I will have to leave again in a hurry.
阮的爱人无来送 叫阮怎样来出航
My love does not come to see me off, how can I set sail?
行船的人免怨叹 心情著爱放轻松
Sailors should not complain, let their hearts relax.
等船重入琉球港 约束心爱伊一人
When the ship enters Ryukyu Port again, I will restrain my love.





Writer(s): 佚名


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.