Jody Chiang - 風雨戀情 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Jody Chiang - 風雨戀情




風雨戀情
Loveless Storm
那通这呢无情
Why is this love so heartless?
害阮每日心头凝
It makes me worry everyday
那亲像一阵风雨
It's like a storm
这甘是真正爱情
Is this true love?
风雨风雨请你替阮想看唛
Storm, storm, can you see her true intentions for me?
伊的假情伊的假爱误阮一生
Her fake feelings and fake love have deceived me my whole life
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
已经离开心爱的人
Now that I've left my true love
心爱的人
My true love
人着讲风雨无情
People say love is heartless
谁知影你比风雨搁卡无情
Who knew you could be even more merciless than a storm?
一出骗过一出
One lie after another
一份骗过一份
One deception after another
所讲的话声声句句拢是花言巧语
Every word you utter is nothing but empty promises
完全将阮当做三岁囝仔地在看待
You treat me like a child
假使你哪是有真心地爱我
If you truly loved me
为什么到这么还无欲甲我结婚呢
Why have you still not proposed marriage?
啊心爱的你
Ah, my love






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.