汪蘇瀧 - 每月5號 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 汪蘇瀧 - 每月5號




每月5號
The 5th of Every Month
Hello 大家好
Hello, everyone.
這裡是Silence Radio
This is Silence Radio.
我是今天的主播汪蘇瀧
I'm your host for today, Wang Sulong.
在這個城市每一天都會有
Every day in this city, there will be
開心和不開心的時刻
Happy and unhappy times.
所以今天我要用108的速度
So today, I'm going to use my speed of 108
和大家講講我的故事
To tell you my story.
還了信用卡的5號
The 5th of every month, when my credit card bill is paid in full,
感覺生活少了目標
I feel like my life has lost its purpose.
朋友問起我說很好
When my friends ask me how I'm doing, I say I'm fine,
人來人往習慣假笑
Putting on a fake smile as people come and go.
追個劇又熬了通宵
I stay up all night watching dramas,
不願睡去難以醒來的日夜顛倒
Tossing and turning, unwilling to sleep but finding it hard to wake up.
還好節奏不算枯燥
Fortunately, the rhythm of life isn't too dull,
公車換了新的廣告
The bus has new advertisements,
打折福利電影門票
Discounts on movies and concert tickets,
流行訣竅購物列表
Shopping lists of popular trends.
忙著復古也趕時髦
We're busy getting nostalgic and chasing after fashion,
最近的梗十個裡得有九個知道
Knowing at least nine out of ten of the latest memes.
趁我的庸人自擾還沒搜到訊號
Before my self-pitying thoughts can catch up,
當昨日無聊長出今日無聊
When yesterday's boredom gives birth to today's boredom,
讓新的浪潮淹沒舊的浪潮
Let the new wave drown out the old one.
別浪費這熱鬧
Don't waste this excitement.
反正我最想要的大多數得不到
Anyway, most of the things I want the most, I can't have.
當患得患失患得亂了思考
When I'm torn between gaining and losing, my thoughts become confused,
讓漲潮退潮卷走所有煩惱
Let the ebb and flow of the tide wash away all my worries.
娛樂這一秒
Entertainment for this second,
一路小跑過斑馬道
Jogging across the zebra crossing,
雙肩包就變公事包
My backpack transforms into a briefcase.
前方蒼老身後年少
The elderly in front, the young behind,
即使內心總在咆哮
Even though my heart is roaring,
也得隨時保持禮貌
I have to maintain my composure.
只要還有音樂和遊戲就垮不掉
As long as there's music and games, I won't collapse.
排隊喝到熱門飲料
I line up to buy a popular drink,
打個卡比味道重要
The photo op is more important than the taste.
便利店裡買個麵包
I buy a loaf of bread at the convenience store,
誰和誰又上了頭條
Who's in the headlines again?
娛樂新聞從不遲到
Entertainment news is always on time,
至於真假還有反轉劇情少不了
With fake news and plot twists aplenty.
趁我的庸人自擾還沒搜到訊號
Before my self-pitying thoughts can catch up,
當昨日無聊長出今日無聊
When yesterday's boredom gives birth to today's boredom,
讓新的浪潮淹沒舊的浪潮
Let the new wave drown out the old one.
別浪費這熱鬧
Don't waste this excitement.
反正我最想要的大多數得不到
Anyway, most of the things I want the most, I can't have.
當患得患失患得亂了思考
When I'm torn between gaining and losing, my thoughts become confused,
讓漲潮退潮卷走所有煩惱
Let the ebb and flow of the tide wash away all my worries.
娛樂這一秒
Entertainment for this second,
趁我的日復一日還沒鈍掉觸角
Before my day-to-day existence dulls my senses,
哪怕潮流是商人們的圈套
Even if the trends are just a marketing ploy,
虛幻的美好被所有人需要
Everyone needs this illusion of beauty.
誰不愛這熱鬧
Who doesn't love this excitement?
反正我多數時刻都冷清又寂寥
Anyway, I'm usually lonely and desolate,
這一點喧囂拿來借我正好
This bit of noise is just what I need.
如若能治療惹我開懷大笑
If it can make me laugh out loud,
再莫名其妙
No matter how莫名其妙,
也是靈藥
It's still a cure.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.