汪峰 - 來不及了 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 汪峰 - 來不及了




來不及了
It's too late
汪峰 >
Wang Feng >
來不及做抵押變賣
I don't have time to mortgage or sell.
來不及去做該死的分期償還
I don't have time to pay the damn installments.
來不及去強行拆鏟
I don't have time to demolish.
來不及去做表面的抗難救災
I don't have time to resist on the surface and save the disaster.
不要思考這一切是為什麼
Don't think about why all this is happening.
只要知道它給你帶來什麼
Just know what it brings you.
真的來不及了朋友來不及了
It's really too late, my friend, too late.
你要知道真的來不及了
You need to know it's really too late.
來不及做自我反省
I don't have time for self-reflection.
來不及去做肉麻的相互吹捧
I don't have time for mushy mutual compliments.
來不及去明爭暗鬥
I don't have time for power struggles.
來不及去搞下賤的吃裡扒外
I don't have time for vulgar insider trading.
不要知道這一切是為什麼
Don't try to figure out why all this is happening.
你要做的只是選A還是B
All you need to do is choose A or B.
可是來不及了朋友來不及了
But it's too late, my friend, too late.
你要明白真的來不及了
You need to understand it's really too late.
來不及去忽視存在
I don't have time to ignore the truth.
來不及去做刻意地逃避傷害
I don't have time to pretend to evade the pain.
來不及做自我保護
I don't have time for self-preservation.
來不及實現虔誠地被動救贖
I don't have time to achieve devout and passive redemption.
不要糾結這一切的對與錯
Don't dwell on the rights and wrongs of it all.
除非你還有選擇的能力
Unless you can still choose.
可是來不及了朋友來不及了
But it's too late, my friend, too late.
你要知道真的來不及了
You need to know it's really too late.
曾經的一切讓你揮之不去
The past is unforgettable.
未來卻又那麼觸手可及
The future is still within reach.
現在來不及了朋友來不及了
Now it's too late, my friend, too late.
你要知道真的來不及了
You need to know it's really too late.
不要在悲劇發生之後悔恨
Don't regret it after the tragedy happens.
不要讓過去成為了未來
Don't let the past become the future.
真的來不及了朋友來不及了
It's really too late, my friend, too late.
你要知道真的來不及了
You need to know it's really too late.
來不及打擊和承受
I don't have time to fight and endure.
來不及表達和善意善意的隱瞞
I don't have time to express and conceal goodwill.
來不及自由和封閉
I don't have time for freedom and confinement.
來不及得到和蓄意蓄意地拋棄
I don't have time to get and discard intentionally.





Writer(s): 汪峰


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.