汪峰 - 我如此爱你(LIVE) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 汪峰 - 我如此爱你(LIVE)




我如此爱你(LIVE)
I Love You So (LIVE)
歌曲名:我如此爱你
Song Title: I Love You So
亲爱的你看见远处那快岩石了吗
My dear, do you see that rock out there?
在潮汐中沉默地屹立着
It stands tall and silent in the tide,
像一个哲言永不哭泣
A silent sage that never cries,
那就是是的那就是我
That's what I was, yes, that's what I was.
可现在当你走进了我的生命
But now that you've stepped into my life,
我再也不想他那样坚定
I don't want to be staunch like that anymore.
即使一滴悄然飘落的小雨
Even a single drop of soft rain,
也会让我不住的流下眼泪
Makes my tears fall.
我如此爱你 这是我存在的意义
I love you so, it's the reason I am,
我如此爱你 因此我站在这里
I love you so, that's why I stand here.
亲爱的你看见岸边那只鸽子了吗
My dear, do you see that dove by the shore?
在大风中孤独地凝望着
It gazes out into the storm alone,
像一座雕像永不破碎
A statue, forever strong,
那就象我 是的那就象我
That's what I was, yes, that's what I was.
可现在当你出现在我的梦里
But now that you've come into my dreams,
我再也不像她那样坚强
I'm no longer strong like that anymore.
即使一颗悄然划过的流星
Even a single shooting star,
也会使我默名的开心哭泣
Makes me cry with silent joy.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.