汪明荃 - 小河水 (鄭少秋合唱) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 汪明荃 - 小河水 (鄭少秋合唱)




小河水 (鄭少秋合唱)
Little River Stream (Zheng Shaoqiu Duet)
小河水
Little River Stream
(男)小河水,哗啦哗啦永不断啊!
(Male)Little river stream, flowing continuously!
高山的柏松,千秋不变青峦。
The cypresses on the mountain, evergreen in all seasons.
(女)妹妹的心肝哦,
(Female)My love,
好比春天温暖啊,
Warm like a spring day,
对你情意,三天三晚讲未晚。
My affection for you, I can talk about it for days.
(男)对面的山把天撼,
(Male)The mountains reach the sky,
对面的谭百丈深哟,
The pool is one hundred feet deep,
也难比哥对你的爱深,
But they can't compare to the depth of my love for you,
意伸情长,永不消沉。
My feelings are endless, they will never fade.
(女)对面的山把天撼,
(Female)The mountains reach the sky,
也难撼妹一片痴心哟,爱郎的心哟。
But they can't shake my devotion, my love for you.
(合唱)小河水,哗啦哗啦永不断啊!
(Chorus)Little river stream, flowing continuously!
高山的柏松,千秋不变青峦,
The cypresses on the mountain, evergreen in all seasons,
哥哥(妹妹)的心肝哟,
My love,
好比春天温暖啊,哥哥(妹妹)情意,
Warm like a spring day, my affection,
三天三晚讲未完。
I can talk about it for days.
三天三晚讲未完。
I can talk about it for days.
三天三晚讲未完。
I can talk about it for days.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.