汪苏泷 - 不可思议 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 汪苏泷 - 不可思议




不可思议
It's Incredible
Hello 大家好
Hello everyone
这里是 Silence Radio
This here is Silence Radio
我是今天的主播汪苏泷
And I'm today's host, Wang Sutaki
在这个城市每一天都会有
In this city, each day there's
真新闻假新闻没用的绯闻
Real news, fake news, and useless gossip
所以今天我要用120 的速度
So today I'm going to use the speed of 120,
和大家讲讲我的故事
To tell you guys my story
是否什么样的年代
Is it in any given era
就讲着怎样的对白
You just recite the same old lines?
是否你站在那舞台
Are you standing on that stage
只为了得到些喝彩
Just to get people to applaud?
是否你面对着无赖
Are you facing a villain
就只剩胆小跟无奈
With nothing left but fear and helplessness?
是否我们都该明白
Should we all understand
梦想错过再不回来
That once you miss your dream, it's gone?
我曾对自己说过的话
The words I once said to myself,
总有天我都会到达
One day, I will reach it.
我曾对你许诺过的愿
The promise I once made to you,
有一天我都会实现
One day, I will make it happen.
我没有放弃 没有忘记
I did not give up. I did not forget.
没有顾忌 不用鼓励
I had no concerns. I needed no encouragement.
我的叛逆 写进书籍
My rebellion is written in books,
不用学习 就做你自己
Don't study, just be yourself.
写的每段旋律 唱的每个声音
Each melody I write, each sound I sing,
是我青春的交响曲
Is my youth's symphony.
这次的主题 叫做万有引力
This theme this time is called Gravity,
是我梦想的序曲 不可思议
It's my dream prelude, it's incredible.
享受呆在谷底 欣赏沿途风景
Enjoy staying at the bottom, enjoy the scenery along the way,
有天我到了山顶 自由呼吸
One day I'll reach the top, and breathe freely.
不用别人指引 快乐是我目的
I don't need others to guide me, happiness is my goal.
谢谢那么多人给我关心 陪我旅行
Thank you to all the people who gave me their concern and who traveled with me.
Hello 汪苏泷你还有什么话
Hello, Sutaki, do you have anything else
要跟大家说的吗
You want to say to everyone?
听下去喽
Umm... Keep listening.
这世界评论的太多
This world has too many opinions.
编造的故事在传播
Fabricated stories are being spread.
想来想去还不都是
On second thought, isn't it true,
虚荣占据他人的太多
That vanity takes up too much of others' minds?
有色的眼镜总带着
Always wearing tinted glasses,
看到自己想要的颜色
Only seeing the colors they want.
何必想太多 就听我唱
Why think so much? Just listen to me sing.
写的每段旋律 唱的每个声音
Each melody I write, each sound I sing,
是我青春的交响曲
Is my youth's symphony.
这次的主题 叫做万有引力
This theme this time is called Gravity,
是我梦想的序曲 不可思议
It's my dream prelude, it's incredible.
享受呆在谷底 欣赏沿途风景
Enjoy staying at the bottom, enjoy the scenery along the way,
有天我到了山顶 自由呼吸
One day I'll reach the top, and breathe freely.
不用别人指引 快乐是我目的
I don't need others to guide me, happiness is my goal.
谢谢那么多人给我关心
Thank you to all the people who gave me their concern.
为你写的旋律 为你唱的歌曲
The melodies I wrote for you, the songs I sang for you,
是我们青春的纪念品
They are our youth's souvenirs.
这次的主题 叫做万有引力
This theme this time is called Gravity,
是音乐让我们互相吸引
It's music that brings us together.
我享受待在谷底 欣赏沿途风景
I enjoy staying at the bottom and watching the scenery along the way,
有天我在星光里 写信给你
One day, I'll write you a letter from among the stars.
没有地图指引 有你与我同行
There's no map to guide us, but we have each other.
谢谢你给我那么多回应
Thank you for giving me so many responses.
这一段旅行
This journey
让你 不可思议 让你 不可思议
Let you feel incredible, let you feel incredible
让你 不可思议 让你 不可思议
Let you feel incredible, let you feel incredible






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.