汪苏泷 - 苦笑 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 汪苏泷 - 苦笑




苦笑
Bittersweet
就分開我把車窗偷偷偷偷搖下來
As we break up, I sneakily rolled down the car window,
看不見你臉上點點的悲哀
So I won't see the sadness on your face.
後照鏡裡反射我的無奈
The rearview mirror reflects my helplessness,
你不明白
You don't understand,
還等待我還在原地傻傻傻傻的等待
You're still waiting; I'm still here foolishly waiting.
所有情緒在我臉上發呆
All my emotions are frozen on my face.
突然間他影子出現太快
Suddenly, his figure appeared out of nowhere,
故事精彩
The plot thickens.
你說他對你溫柔疼愛
You said he treats you with loving care,
我想我是學不來
I guess I can't learn to be like him.
怪我 (怪我) 沒把愛說出來
Blame me (blame me) for not expressing my love,
我苦笑著釋懷你給的傷害
I bear the pain you've given me with a wry smile.
你苦笑著等待已沒有未來
You smile bitterly, waiting for a future that's no longer there.
故事花開花敗都有人去猜
Everyone has their own guess about the story's rise and fall,
你用優雅姿態說你不會回來
You elegantly announce that you won't be returning.
我的愛從沒有離開
My love has never wavered,
可惜兩人相愛總會有無奈
But there's always helplessness when two people fall in love.
你的愛很慷慨分享的愉快
You generously share your love and happiness,
原諒我只能揮手說byebye
I can only bid you farewell with a wave.
(分手之後 你的溫柔)
(Your gentleness after the breakup)






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.