沈懿 - 大鬧天宮 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 沈懿 - 大鬧天宮 (Live)




大鬧天宮 (Live)
Havoc in Heaven (Live)
來自蓬萊仙山 生存從不簡單
From Penglai's immortal mountains I come, survival's never been easy
在眷村旁的小麵攤 深怕一身功力被掩埋
At the small noodle stall by the military dependents' village, I fear my powers will be buried
潛心修煉十五載 自己的舞台自己主宰
For fifteen years I've cultivated my skills, I'm the master of my own stage
人生苦短 不拼搏怎麼能夠脫離打工仔的苦海
Life is short, without striving how can I escape the drudgery of a working man?
別忘了自己是誰 註定不平凡在降世之前
Don't forget who you are, destined for greatness before you were even born
挺身為了仗義執言 別讓牛鬼蛇神擋你視線
Stand up for justice, don't let demons and monsters cloud your vision
一舉成名 我不配
Instant fame, I'm not worthy
大聖這名號 怎麼能配
The title of Great Sage, how can I deserve it?
以上的話也是醉 啊哈 我偏不退
The above words are also drunken, ah ha, I refuse to retreat
叫天天應 叫地地靈
Heaven responds when I call, the earth trembles
拿金箍棒 駕筋斗雲 我與天地齊名
With my golden cudgel and somersault cloud, I share fame with heaven and earth
讓我突破逆境 九霄雲外誰與披靡
Let me break through adversity, who can match me beyond the nine heavens?
縱然七十二變 也要歷經九九八十一劫
Even with seventy-two transformations, I must endure ninety-nine and eighty-one tribulations
縱然七十二變 也要歷經九九八十一劫
Even with seventy-two transformations, I must endure ninety-nine and eighty-one tribulations
我要大鬧天宮 好一個大膽潑猴
I will wreak havoc in heaven, what a bold monkey king
衝破了你的天空 本王要大鬧天宮
Breaking through your sky, this king will raise hell in heaven
呔呔呔 闖到你面前 呔呔呔 天庭有危險
呔呔呔 I stand before you, 呔呔呔 Heaven is in danger
呔呔呔 大神全退位 呔呔呔 誰比我更SWAG
呔呔呔 The gods all step down, 呔呔呔 Who's more swag than me?
HEY YO 孫悟空 HEY YO 孫悟空
HEY YO Sun Wukong HEY YO Sun Wukong
HEY YO 孫悟空 HEY YO 孫悟空
HEY YO Sun Wukong HEY YO Sun Wukong
鬼島小猴敢過來鬧天宮 超級狂的不臉紅
The little monkey from Devil Island dares to come and cause trouble in heaven, super arrogant and shameless
因為這好機會空前絕後 錯過就BYEBYE別聯絡
Because this good opportunity is unprecedented, miss it and it's BYEBYE, don't contact me again
有種跟我BATTLE 我不退後 現在看我
Dare to battle me? I won't back down, now watch me
「搭兜 肘肘 後蓬頭
「搭兜 肘肘 後蓬頭
小嘍囉們都被K.O. K K K K幾個頭
The little minions are all K.O. K K K K how many heads?
繼續玩嘛 別別別別急著走 練功不知幾年頭
Keep playing, don't don't don't rush to leave, I've been practicing for who knows how many years
水準保持在巔峰 不肯服輸的念頭
My skills are at their peak, I refuse to admit defeat
「走馬腰封 上步雲手 ㄧ蓋兩蓋 接削頭」
「走馬腰封 上步雲手 ㄧ蓋兩蓋 接削頭」
看我翻過了幾個筋斗再破 輸我太多了誰叫你太怠惰
Watch me flip a few somersaults and then break through, you lose so badly because you're too lazy
衝個破頭 秀個過頭 英雄不怕落魄 從不囉嗦
Charge through, show off, a hero isn't afraid of hardship, never talks nonsense
硬不縮頭 沒在怕 上刀山下油鍋 我的夢暗潮洶湧 過九龍頭
Head held high, I'm not afraid, through mountains of knives and seas of fire, my dreams surge like a dark tide, over nine dragon heads
精神抖擻 我的夢從不落空 今天看天宮被我攻破
Full of spirit, my dreams never fail, today watch as I conquer heaven
管你是三太子還是二郎神 怎麼可能勝得了本座?!
Whether you're the Third Prince or Erlang Shen, how could you possibly defeat me?!
「完戲 收坑兒!」
「完戲 收坑兒!」
我要大鬧天宮 好一個大膽潑猴
I will wreak havoc in heaven, what a bold monkey king
衝破了你的天空 本王要大鬧天宮
Breaking through your sky, this king will raise hell in heaven
呔呔呔 闖到你面前 呔呔呔 天庭有危險
呔呔呔 I stand before you, 呔呔呔 Heaven is in danger
呔呔呔 大神全退位 呔呔呔 誰比我更SWAG
呔呔呔 The gods all step down, 呔呔呔 Who's more swag than me?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.