泳兒 - 我的回憶不是我的 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 泳兒 - 我的回憶不是我的




我的回憶不是我的
Your Memories Are Not Mine
當晚與你記住蒲公英 今晚偏偏想起風的清勁
That night with you, I remember the dandelion, but tonight I only think of the cool breeze.
回憶不再受制於我 我承認
Memories are no longer under my control, I admit.
傷心的總會任性 灰心的總會用氣力
The heartbroken will always be willful, the discouraged will always use their energy.
將最好的過去 將最多的細碎 鎖到 屬於你的眼睛
Locking away the best of the past, the most trivial things, in the depths of your eyes.
失戀的不夠耐性 失戀的不信是注定
Those who are brokenhearted are impatient, those who are brokenhearted do not believe in destiny.
於最黑的世界 於最光的剎那 感到 屬於你的氣息
In the darkest of worlds, in the brightest of moments, I feel your presence.
即使很多一起過的 想起的通通你的
Even though we shared so many experiences, all I can think of is you.
為著是浪漫的愛情
Because it was a romantic love.
通通都可再見 但承諾可再聽
We can meet again, but promises can be heard again.
什麼可不變色 oh baby
What can't change color, oh baby?
當晚與你記住蒲公英 今晚偏偏想起風的清勁
That night with you, I remember the dandelion, but tonight I only think of the cool breeze.
回憶不再受制於我 我承認
Memories are no longer under my control, I admit.
回憶也許你的
Perhaps the memories are yours.
當晚與你記住流水聲 今晚站在大地自己傾聽
That night with you, I remember the sound of the water, but tonight I stand on the ground and listen to it alone.
男難道送別你 回頭總是虔誠
Is it a sin for a man to bid you farewell and always turn back with devotion?
誰能怪我 總是太感性
Who can blame me for being so emotional?





Writer(s): Yiu Fai Chow, Qi Min Zhu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.