T: When people ask questions, they often expect an answer that aligns with their inner thoughts. When your boss asks you, "Do you have any plans tonight? Can you work overtime?"
你應該答:無嘢做!都唔OT呀!吹咩!?
You should reply, "No plans at all! I definitely won't work overtime! Are you kidding me!?"
女友問你喇:今晚不如食日本野丫?
When your girlfriend asks you, "How about Japanese food for dinner tonight?"
你應該答:好喎!不過你煮呀,唔係出去食! 點解你食咁多餐你都唔識煮呀?
You should reply, "Sure! But you cook, I won't eat out! Why don't you know how to cook after eating so many meals?"
呢個道理係我12歲看破紅塵悟出嘅大道理。
I figured out this logic when I was 12, and it's a profound truth.
K:凌亂佈局 無人來打掃
K: Chaotic layout, no one cleans
樓下有個潮陽老婦在傳道
An old woman from Chaoyang preaches downstairs
新聞報導 維持颱風信號
News reports maintain typhoon signal
頻道轉 幾隻小狗撲電兔
Change the channel, a few puppies chase an electric rabbit
同事說 綠茶可送藥
Colleagues say green tea can deliver medicine
化學界發明 血液流著
Chemical world invents, blood flows
光天化日 謀財的策略
In broad daylight, the strategy of making money
杜指正在跳躍
Dow Jones is jumping
還未吃掉 墳場來的菜
Haven't eaten the vegetables from the graveyard
留在雪櫃內 繼續期待
Still waiting in the refrigerator
我走向露台 愈看愈呆
I walk to the balcony, and the more I look, the more dazed I become
誰話禱告便有愛
Who says there will be love if you pray?
男或女 爽不停 封面喜歡色情
Men or women, endlessly refreshing, the cover likes pornography
難道我 不著衫 可脫穎
Maybe if I don't wear clothes, I can stand out
多麼有用 成年人的冷靜
How useful, the calmness of an adult
離席了 若然沒有事情
Leave the table if there's nothing going on
隨便播著 填詞人的痛
Randomly playing the songwriter's pain
門合上 眼合上 別言重
The door closes, the eyes close, don't be harsh
副歌太類同 愈聽愈矇
The chorus is too similar, the more I listen, the more confused I get
各位繼續鬧哄哄
Let's all continue to make a fuss
T:話說有次我唔記得咗做功課啦,老師即刻黑口黑面喺到問:點解唔記得咗做功課呀?你冇寫手冊架咩?
T: Speaking of which, once I forgot to do my homework, and the teacher immediately asked me with a grim face, "Why did you forget to do your homework? Didn't you write it in your planner?"
我心諗:點咩解呀大佬!唔記得咗仲點咩解呀?大笨象點解去打仗,打完仗仲要食辣椒醬?
I thought to myself, "What do you mean why, big brother! Why would I forget something I forgot?" Why did the elephant go to war, and why did it eat chili sauce after the war?
小皮球點解會係香蕉油呀?個波搽左油可以變猛虎射球咩?
Why is the small ball banana oil? Can the ball shoot a powerful ball after applying oil?
點解小明小明小小明下一句係上上下下左左右右火車捐山窿呀?小明關火車咩事呀?
And why is the next line in "Little Ming, Little Ming, Little Little Ming" "up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, train enters the mountain tunnel"? What does Little Ming have to do with the train?
點解?依個世界上好多嘢都冇得解架!
Why? There are many things in this world that are unexplainable!
K T:從未發現 靈魂如此重
K T: Never found out, the soul is so heavy
疲倦了 成全我 別移動
I'm tired, let me be, don't move
終止發育 餘生發夢
Stop growing, dream for the rest of my life
各位繼續鬧哄哄
Let's all continue to make a fuss
T:呢番話我當然冇講到出口啦!我揀咗ㅡ個可以快趣了結呢件事嘅答案:
T: Of course, I didn't say this out loud! I chose an answer that would end the matter quickly:
Miss,我特登唔做嘅吹咩?結果,老師終於爽快咁記我大過,然後放我走喇。
Miss, do you think I did it on purpose? In the end, the teacher finally happily gave me a zero and let me go.
完
The end
Évaluez la traduction
Ooops
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent évaluer les traductions.