洪卓立 - 想一個人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 洪卓立 - 想一個人




想一個人
Missing Someone
和你一起偏觉得始终最好一个人
Being with you, I always feel better on my own
无需苦等 也没有东西要忍
No need to wait anxiously, and nothing to endure
随时候避免负责任
Always avoid responsibility
亦不用等你时刻责问 睡得安心
No need to wait for you to question me all the time, sleep peacefully
而我一单身觉得始终要找一个人
But when I'm single, I always feel like I need to find someone
提供体温 送别那空虚敏感
Provide warmth and bid farewell to that empty sensitivity
随时候耐性地慰问
Always patiently comforting
让生活感动时刻天天都发生
Make life's touches happen every day
伴侣跟一个人谁可靠 内心里如何比较
Partner and one person, who is more reliable? How do you compare in your heart?
看不到怎能猜到 那种是最好
Can't see how to guess, which is the best?
让一个人来争拗 在比较
Let a person argue and compare
我快乐还是跟她一齐快乐
Am I happier or happier with her?
亦错愕 讲不出感觉
I'm also shocked and can't express my feelings
而我想清楚了解终於爱到一个人
But I want to make it clear that I finally love someone
是否必需 要为对方牺牲
Is it necessary to sacrifice for the other person?
随时没自我地接近
Always approach without self
或者自己让原则统统都变更
Or let yourself change all your principles
伴侣跟一个人谁可靠 内心里如何比较
Partner and one person, who is more reliable? How do you compare in your heart?
看不到怎能猜到 那种是最好
Can't see how to guess, which is the best?
让一个人来争拗 在比较
Let a person argue and compare
我快乐还是跟她一齐快乐
Am I happier or happier with her?
渐会学 懂倚靠直觉
Gradually learn to rely on intuition
是爱或分开 若找到 谁可爱 或者有时还感慨
Is it love or separation? If I find someone who is lovely, or sometimes there is still emotion
却怎麽不能意外 我总没看开
But how can I not be surprised? I can't let go
没考究原来恋爱 若深爱
I didn't think about it. Love, if you love deeply
我快乐同样跟她都能快乐
I'm happy that she can be happy too
实际是应不应该爱 如谜团日後也在
In fact, whether or not you should love is a mystery in the future






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.