洪卓立 feat. 石修 - 回到最愛的那天 (石修獨白) (父親獨白版) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 洪卓立 feat. 石修 - 回到最愛的那天 (石修獨白) (父親獨白版)




回到最愛的那天 (石修獨白) (父親獨白版)
Back to the Day I Love You the Most (Witty Seu Monologue) (Father's Monologue Version)
石:记得你细个嗰阵
Witty: Remember when you were little,
我最钟意望住你瞓觉
I loved watching you sleep the most,
你瞓得好酣嘅样
Your sleeping face was so peaceful,
嗰种微笑
That smile,
就系我每日工作最大嘅动力
Was the greatest motivation for my daily work.
到你三四岁嘅时候
When you were three or four years old,
你钟意咩都问 咩嚟架
You liked to ask what everything was,
你仲可以连续咁问廿几次都唔厌
You could ask the same question over twenty times without getting bored.
每一次我都会答你
I would answer you every time,
因为你系我个仔啰
Because you are my son.
每一次我答你之后呢
Every time I answered you,
你都会好开心咁喺度笑
You would smile so happily.
阿仔 其实你可唔可以
Son, can you,
唔好大得咁快
Please don't grow up so fast?
洪:每日同样过这生活桥
Hung: Every day, I walk the same path in life,
有多少经典的刹那能做你回味坐标
How many classic moments can be your fond memories?
如果可重遇 你最快乐时
If I could meet you again at your happiest,
床边听父母童话故事
Listening to bedtime stories from your parents,
联欢会庆祝 寿辰合照时
Celebrating birthdays at family gatherings,
头一次奉献初吻面带矜持
Your first kiss, your face full of shyness,
长跑得了奖 决赛胜利时
Winning the race, the triumph of the final.
还恃时间多幸运未留意
Thinking I had all the time in the world, I never noticed,
微细事总有动人事宜
The little things always meant the most,
流逝了之后至不停去追
I only chased after them when they were gone.
最浪漫那次
The most romantic time,
石:你愈大个
Witty: The older you got,
我哋距离就好似愈来愈远
The farther apart we seemed to grow.
你要努力读书
You had to study hard,
我亦都要勤力工作
And I had to work hard.
我只系希望俾啲好
I just wanted to give you and your mother,
嘅生活环境你同埋你妈咪
A good life.
大家相处嘅时间就变得愈来愈少
The time we spent together became less and less.
你好耐都无问过我 咩嚟架
Son, you haven't asked me what something is for a long time.
洪:难道你用镜头记住
Hung: Can't you capture the memories with your camera?
遗憾能变少
Can't it make the regrets less?
微笑质感里面有多少奥妙
How many wonders are hidden in the texture of a smile?
无论增加几百倍变焦
No matter how much you zoom in,
无力拍低兴奋过心跳
You can't capture the excitement that makes your heart race.
如果可重遇 你最快乐时
If I could meet you again at your happiest,
求得她愿意同用姓氏
Asking her to share your last name,
成婚的那刻 在台上致词
The moment you got married, your speech on stage,
头一次望见出世是你婴儿
Seeing your newborn baby for the first time,
荣登青云路 你最雀跃时
When you reached the peak of your career, you were at your happiest.
还恃时间多幸运未留意
Thinking I had all the time in the world, I never noticed,
微细事都有动人事宜
The little things always meant the most,
流逝了之后至不停去追
I only chased after them when they were gone.
消失的美意
The beauty that disappeared,
忙碌的穿梭飞驰 甜美事后至知
The sweet things I realized too late after rushing through life,
重复的傻事 忏悔那样迟
The silly things I did over and over again, the remorse that came too late,
和她不甘认错离别太易
The unwillingness to admit mistakes, the separation that came too easily,
陪爸爸喝酒 二人独处时
Drinking with my father, the two of us alone,
曾想答谢说一句未说经已
I wanted to thank him, but I never said it before,
回忆的名字 葬礼里说悼词
The name of the memory, the eulogy at the funeral,
而过程每天循环而又相似
The process repeats itself every day, so similar,
快乐只有尽情 及时
Happiness can only be experienced to the fullest, in the moment.
横竖你生命你都无法知 最后一次
Anyway, you can't know when your life will end, your last moment.
石:其实我想你喺我老咗
Witty: Actually, I want you to be there when I'm old,
当我问番你咩嚟架 嘅时候
When I ask you what something is,
你一样可以咁有耐性答我
I want you to answer me with the same patience.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.