洪榮宏 - 怀念淡水的河边 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 洪榮宏 - 怀念淡水的河边




怀念淡水的河边
Memories of Tamsui Riverside
今夜的水流聲 為何那會這稀微
Why is the sound of the river flowing so faint tonight?
想彼時你我相會 也是惦這位
I remember when you and I met, it was also at this place.
毛毛雨惦在河邊 情話講未離
Drizzle by the riverbank, sweet nothings whispered.
雨中的淡水河邊 是我迷戀的河邊
The Tamsui Riverbank in the rain, my beloved riverbank.
青春夢隨風飄去 我也祝福你
Youthful dreams have drifted away with the wind, but I wish you well.
懷念懷念懷念淡水的河邊
Memories, memories, memories of Tamsui Riverside.
寂寞的月暗暝 為何偏偏要想你
Lonely moonlit night, why must I think of you?
明知影已經無緣 也是放未離
Though I know we can never be, I cannot let go.
是男兒著愛打拼 勇敢過日子
As a man, I must work hard, and live bravely.
故鄉的年老父母 望我成功回鄉里
My aged parents back home, await my success and return.
無情的河水流去 我也懷念伊
The river water flows away relentlessly, and I miss it too.
懷念懷念懷念淡水的河邊
Memories, memories, memories of Tamsui Riverside.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.