洪榮宏 - 三生石頂 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 洪榮宏 - 三生石頂




三生石頂
Three Life Stone Summit
一個人 日出等到日落西
I wait alone from sunrise to sunset,
夜窗外啊 月圓變月眉
The moon outside the window changes from full to crescent.
癡情的我 騙自己的目屎
In my infatuation, I deceive myself with tears,
相信你一定 會凍倒返來
Believing you will surely come back.
三生石頂刻咱的愛
Our love is engraved on the Three Life Stone Summit,
親像雲煙飄浪隨天涯
Like clouds and smoke drifting far and wide.
大樹腳綿綿舊情懷
Under the big tree, our old affection lingers,
如今沉落上深的大海
Now sunken into the deep ocean.
阮的愛變成不應該
My love has become unrequited,
你的心什人會了解
Who can understand your heart?
這情債 輸甲這厲害
I've lost this love debt so badly,
(怎樣你辜負我的愛)
(How could you betray my love?)
一個人 惦在茫茫的人海
I stand alone in the vast sea of humanity,
車窗外啊 月圓變月眉
The moon outside the car window changes from full to crescent.
癡情的我 騙自己的目屎
In my infatuation, I deceive myself with tears,
相信你一定 會凍倒返來
Believing you will surely come back.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.