洪榮宏 - 何時再相會 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 洪榮宏 - 何時再相會




何時再相會
When Will We Meet Again
青紅燈照著街路 不知阮一人
The traffic lights illuminate the streets, and I walk alone
離別著小姑娘 忍著心苦痛
I bid farewell to my love, suppressing the pain
心愛的再會啦 最好當做一場夢
My beloved, it's time to say goodbye, let's pretend it was all a dream
請你保重祈禱著你 萬事照希望
Please take care and I pray for you, may all your hopes come true
甲你分西東 何時再相會
Ah, we go our separate ways, when will we meet again?
酒場的哀愁音樂 催著阮珠淚
The mournful music in the tavern provokes my tears
一時也心茫茫 要去叨一位
My heart wanders aimlessly, where can I find solace?
心愛的再會啦 不甘給你來拖累
My beloved, I must let you go, I don't want to hold you back
妳著原諒 不是男性 無愛你做堆
Please forgive me, for I am weak, and I can't live without you
今夜來分開 何時再相會
Ah, we part tonight, when will we meet again?
淒冷風一直吹來 加添阮悲哀
The chilling wind intensifies my sorrow
咱明知無緣份 何必來熟悉
We both knew we were not meant to be, why did we ever get close?
心愛的再會啦 不願耽誤你將來
My beloved, I must not stand in your way
祝妳快樂 祈禱著你 嫁著好紅婿
May you find happiness and a perfect husband
永遠無人知 何時再相會
Ah, no one will ever know when we may cross paths again





Writer(s): 佚名


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.