洪榮宏 - 懷念的播音員 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 洪榮宏 - 懷念的播音員




懷念的播音員
懷念的播音員
怀念的播音员
Missed Announcer
虽然你跟我 每日在空中相会
Though I daily meet you in the air with me,
因为你温柔 甜蜜的声音可爱
'Cause of your voice so gentle, sweet, and lovely,
彼日使我忍不住 为你来心迷醉
It once made me can't help but be charmed by you,
所以要叫我怎样来对你表示 只有是怀念你
So how can I express to you, it is only to miss you.
虽然你跟我 每日在空中相会
Though I daily meet you in the air with me,
因为你一切 使人会为你痴迷
'Cause it's all about you, makes one be crazy for you,
可爱的你播音声 解消我心空虚
Your lovely broadcast voice soothes my empty heart,
爱你在心内 可惜无勇气表示 只有是怀念你
I love you in my heart, but I'm a coward to express it. It is only to miss you.
苦苦的心无人知 只有叫你名字
My bitter heart is unknown to anyone, but only to call your name,
我思慕的人 你就是大众情侣
You whom I admire are the lover of the public,
只有是怀念你...
It is only to miss you...
只有是怀念你...
It is only to miss you...





Writer(s): 吉田正, 蟄聲


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.