游鴻明 - Wo Xi Wang Ni Hao Hao De - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 游鴻明 - Wo Xi Wang Ni Hao Hao De




Wo Xi Wang Ni Hao Hao De
I Hope You're Well
深夜裡 整個世界都該睡了
In the depths of the night, when the world should be asleep
我怎麼還清醒著
Why am I still awake?
原來那個過去 又回來了
For the past has returned
有些人 只能存放在記憶的
Some people can only be kept in our memories
一抱緊就有拉扯
An embrace brings only strife
想那時的我們 那累累的傷痕
I think of us back then, our wounds
*我希望你 好好的 圓滿的 愛個人
*I hope you're well, fulfilled in love
我才能放心的 遠遠的 微笑著
Only then can I bid you farewell with a smile
那曾經不能原諒的錯
Those mistakes I once held unforgivable
你是不是都已經跨過
Have you overcome them?
#我希望你 好好的 自在的 愛個人
#I hope you're well, at ease in love
我才能不想了 不痛了 脫了困
Only then can I stop thinking, stop hurting, break free
為什麼命運選擇我們
Why did destiny choose us?
而我們什麼也不能選擇
And why did it give us no choice?
某一天 在你手上的感情線
One day, on your palm
我會變成一個點
My lifeline will become a dot
或完全的不見 我沒怨懟
Or disappear completely
有些人 只能存放在記憶的
Some people can only be kept in our memories
一抱緊就有拉扯
An embrace brings only strife
想那時的我們 那累累的傷痕
I think of us back then, our wounds
Repeat *#*#
Repeat *#*#





Writer(s): Hong Ming You, Yu Kang Wu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.