游鴻明 - Xi Huan Yuan Liang Bie Ren - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 游鴻明 - Xi Huan Yuan Liang Bie Ren




Xi Huan Yuan Liang Bie Ren
I Like to Lean on Others
靠著身邊的人 心裡想著另一個人
Leaning on someone nearby, your heart is thinking of another
你說那樣很有 現代單身女子的寂寞
You say that's very much the loneliness of a modern single woman
你不能沒有愛情 無時無刻燦爛著靈魂
You can't be without love, your soul radiantly shining all the time
在微亮清晨卻大雨傾盆
At the faintly bright dawn, the heavy rain comes pouring down
不要相信緣份 除非你能原諒別人
Don't believe in fate, unless you can forgive others
究竟你是愛他 相似還是相反的部分
In the end, do you love him, his resemblance or his difference?
當孤單需要的人 不停向外乞討著溫存
When the lonely need someone, they keep begging for warmth
請笑著認真別傷得太深
Please laugh with all your heart, don't get hurt too deeply.
你敲打著門 受傷的痛苦眼神
You're knocking at the door, your eyes wounded and pained
任誰看了都會於心不忍
Anyone who sees will be moved with compassion
手心那一道傷痕 不說我也不想問
The scar on your palm, I didn't ask and you didn't say
你不知道 你永遠不知道
You don't know, you'll never know,
有誰可以讓你擁有到老
Who can you grow old with?
你就這樣回來了 我的原諒
You've come back like this, seeking my forgiveness
來不及 說出口
But it's too late to speak out





Writer(s): Hong Ming You, Li Nan Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.