游鴻明 - 吻了再说 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 游鴻明 - 吻了再说




吻了再说
A Kiss to Tell
那個人二話不說 淋著雨送你到門口
That man said nothing, walked in the rain to send you to your door
你的唇打著哆嗦 說怕冷偽裝著惶恐
Your lips were trembling, saying that you were cold, pretending to be timid
面對面站了好久 就好像突然間忘詞的小丑 心蠢蠢欲動 卻還想回頭
Standing face to face for so long, as if suddenly forgetting the words of a clown, my heart was pounding, but I still wanted to turn back
*先吻了再說 有什麼把握 等到了時候 感覺會透露
*Let's kiss first, what's the point of waiting? When the time comes, the feeling will show.
愛像賭博 下好離手 其他的沒有多少人還能掌握
Love is like gambling, once you bet, the rest is not up to you.
#先吻了再說 有多少把握 愛不是合同 靠勇氣承諾
#Let's kiss first, how much certainty is there? Love is not a contract, it takes courage to commit.
沒有所謂 見好就收 感情世界赤裸裸 容不下懦弱
No such thing as seeing how it goes, the world of emotions is bare, no room for the faint of heart.
多年前 那道傷口 誰的錯從來沒想通
Many years ago, that wound, who was at fault, I've never figured it out.
心裏面 疑問太多 還不如何持著沉默
In my heart there are too many questions, not knowing how to keep silent.
還以為聞風不動 讓自己再不會被愛拖著走 春風上心頭 卻亂了節奏
I thought I was unmoved, that I would never be dragged down by love again, but a spring breeze touched my heart and threw off my rhythm.
Repeat *,# *,#
Repeat *,# *,#





Writer(s): Zhen Chuan Chen, Hong Ming You


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.