游鴻明 - 好朋友的魔咒 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 游鴻明 - 好朋友的魔咒




好朋友的魔咒
Curse of Good Friend
好朋友的魔咒
The Curse of a Good Friend
Cruse Of Good Friend
好朋友的魔咒
我的手應該也很溫柔 但是你偏偏只會牽他的手
My hands are probably just as gentle, but you insist on holding only his.
每次你為他偷喝悶酒 會笑說為何我會比你更加難受
Every time you drink alone for him, I laugh and wonder why I feel so much worse than you.
你說我夠朋友 像守護天使拯救 永遠守候在你左右
You tell me how good a friend I am, like a guardian angel saving you, forever watching over you.
像我這樣愛你的朋友 沒有理由還有要求
As a friend, I love you so much that I have no reason to ask for anything more.
為你心疼也得努力去想個藉口 就害怕一切被看透
I have to try to find an excuse to worry about you, afraid that everything will be seen through.
像我這樣愛你的朋友 給你所有都不足夠
As a friend, I love you so much that I can never give you enough.
我們不是男女朋友只是好朋友 好朋友的魔咒 只能是好朋友
We're not lovers, just good friends. The curse of good friends is that we can only be good friends.
別說友情更長久 我們的友誼會不朽
Don't say that friendships last longer. Our friendship will be eternal.
像我這樣愛你的朋友 沒有理由還有要求
As a friend, I love you so much that I have no reason to ask for anything more.
為你心疼也得努力去想個藉口 就害怕一切被看透
I have to try to find an excuse to worry about you, afraid that everything will be seen through.
像我這樣愛你的朋友 給你所有都不足夠
As a friend, I love you so much that I can never give you enough.
我並不是你會停泊最後的港口 好朋友的魔咒 最像好情人的朋友
I am not the last port where you will dock. The curse of good friends is that they are the friends who are most like lovers.
有些話始終說不出口 就害怕最後我們不是朋友
Some things I can never say, afraid that we will no longer be friends.
守護的天使誰來拯救 就怕最後一無所有
Who will save the guardian angel, afraid that in the end I will have nothing left?





Writer(s): Zhuo Xiong Li, Hong Ming You


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.