Fire Ex. - 我在哪裡 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Fire Ex. - 我在哪裡




我在哪裡
Where I Am
不知自己在哪裡 走入橋下迷魂陣
Not knowing where I am, I walk into a confusing labyrinth under the bridge.
不知妳的名字 只是迷戀香味
Not knowing your name, I am just attracted to your fragrance.
時常覺得青春是一陣複雜的氣味
I often feel youth is a complex scent.
渾沌 稀微 空虛 參雜驕傲志氣
Confusion, dimness, emptiness, mixing with pride and ambition.
時常在問自己未來在哪裡 到現在還是看不清
I often ask myself where my future is, Until now, I still can't see it clearly.
流浪找尋理想夢中的花朵
Wandering in search of the ideal flower in my dreams,
一步一腳千萬不要放棄
Take every step and never give up.
一直都只相信只有自己可以改變自己
I have always believed that only I can change myself.
隨風煽動的我 是要走去哪裡
Fanned by the wind, where am I going?
敏感的神經每日擾亂我的意志
Sensitive nerves disturb my will every day.
陌生的妳有無相同的傷悲
Do you, a stranger, have the same sorrows?
時常在問自己未來在哪裡 在現在還是看不清
I often ask myself where my future is, At present, I still can't see it clearly.
流浪找尋理想夢中的花朵
Wandering in search of the ideal flower in my dreams,
一步一腳千萬不要放棄
Take every step and never give up.
走在陌生的城市
Walking in a strange city,
也無風雨也無晴
Neither wind nor rain, nor sun.
抱著平靜的心 等待一切過去
Holding a calm heart, waiting for everything to pass.
青春是一首浪漫的歌詩 臉上吹過的風 輕輕說著每個字
Youth is a romantic poem, the wind blowing on my face softly recites every word.
(為什麼 看不清到底你在哪裡)
(Why, can't I see clearly where you are?)
找尋理想畫面千萬不能放棄
Searching for the ideal picture, never give up.





Writer(s): Da Zheng Yang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.