潘嘉麗 - 爱. 无力 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 潘嘉麗 - 爱. 无力




爱. 无力
Love. Helpless
最后我们分开了 虽然还是朋友
In the end, we broke up, but we remained friends.
但做回朋友的情人 想摆脱关系不太容易
But being just friends with a former lover is hard.
寂寞变成了习惯 习惯靠着孤单
Loneliness has become a habit, being used to it all alone.
想念该遗忘 不该在身旁
The longing should be forgotten, I shouldn't be by her side.
陪着我的每个夜晚
Accompanying me every night
我只想 对着天空轻轻的呼吸
I just want to breathe lightly at the sky.
寻找我最爱的人到底在哪里
Searching for where my beloved is.
在慌乱中 翻箱倒柜寻找记忆
Ransacking through memories in a panic.
有一种 爱它曾经住在我心里
There is a love that once lived in my heart.
陪伴我熬过多少个无声哭泣
Accompanying me through countless silent cries.
不懂爱情 我的心如此无力
Not understanding love, my heart is so helpless.
其实我很清醒 其实我很冷静
In fact, I am very sober, in fact, I am very calm.
看着眼泪滴落在手心
Watching tears fall into the palm of my hand





Writer(s): Li Fei Hui, Loi Fey Huei


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.