熊仔 feat. BR, 韓森, MC HotDog, 小人 & 大支 - Peace? - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 熊仔 feat. BR, 韓森, MC HotDog, 小人 & 大支 - Peace?




Peace?
Peace?
牠衝撞那台駛向屠宰場的卡車
It charges at the truck bound for the slaughterhouse,
幫車上的同類鬆綁
Unleashing its brethren from their confines.
然後牠闖進時尚的皮草趴體
Then it bursts into a fashionable fur party,
朝那裡的雅痞射擊了牠的脈衝光
Firing its pulse beam at the yuppies there.
使用合成皮的老闆說
The boss, who uses synthetic fur, says,
且慢,我沒傷害你們的身體
"Wait, I haven't harmed your bodies,
只用了勞工的血汗
Only used the blood and sweat of laborers."
牠發出合成器般的吼聲
It lets out a synthesizer-like roar,
「WRYWRYWRY 你們都一樣的偽善」
"WRYWRYWRY You're all hypocrites!"
接著牠也攻擊那聲援動物的群眾
Then it also attacks the crowd supporting animals,
牠不需要迫害牠的種族替牠行動
It doesn't need its own kind being persecuted to act.
然後牠進攻了我的verse
Then it invades my verse,
把我射死
Shoots me dead.
Because我穿過皮革
Because I've worn leather
也吃著肉沒資格寫這歌
And eaten meat, I have no right to write this song.
把你腳掌剁掉讓你看著自己失血
I'll chop off your feet and make you watch yourself bleed,
準備開始肢解 傷口剝開
Ready to start dissecting, opening your wounds.
從腳踝直到頭蓋骨直接撕裂
From your ankle to your skull, I'll tear you apart,
你的屍體會被放在最新一季展示櫃
Your corpse will be displayed in the latest showcase.
你和你的家人都只能夠
You and your family can only
坐以待斃 反正也沒人在意
Sit and wait for death, no one cares anyway.
用鮮血編織美麗
Weaving beauty with blood,
殺戮成就帥氣
Slaughter achieves coolness.
你生命的意義
The meaning of your life
就是成為我口袋的新台幣
Is to become the New Taiwan Dollar in my pocket.
I am a sinner, who′s probably gonna sin again
I am a sinner, who's probably gonna sin again.
為了錢 我有罪
For money, I am guilty.
我有最大的市場
I have the biggest market,
我是皮草業者
I am the furrier,
工作專業專門製造死亡
My profession is manufacturing death.
看我背上揹的十字架上
Look at the cross on my back,
寫著時尚
It says "fashion".
跳舞吧寶貝
Dance, baby,
人類純粹歌舞昇平
Humans simply revel in singing and dancing.
時尚野獸沒有這麼早睡
Fashionable beasts don't sleep so early,
揚武又耀威
They show off their power and prestige.
我穿著皮草
I wear fur,
把眾生迷倒
Captivating everyone.
沒人在乎是誰這麼倒楣
No one cares who's so unlucky,
總有替死鬼
There's always a scapegoat,
這個圈子總有替死鬼
There's always a scapegoat in this circle.
留下你的皮
Leave your skin,
不好意思捏
Excuse me,
我窮得只剩下錢
I'm so poor that I only have money left.
在天堂或許我們地獄見
In heaven, maybe we'll meet in hell.
己所不欲 勿施於人
Do not do to others what you do not want done to yourself,
可惜他們是動物
Unfortunately, they are animals.
就像是愚人節
It's like April Fool's Day,
看我扒光你們這些地獄犬
Watch me strip you hellhounds naked.
我行俠仗義就像神探狄仁傑
I uphold justice like Detective Dee.
點燈在千年暗室中 (動物是什麼)
Lighting a lamp in the thousand-year-old dark room (What are animals?)
照亮你蒙蔽瞳孔 (人類是什麼)
Illuminating your blinded pupils (What are humans?)
照亮那最卑微角落(和平是什麼)
Shining on the most humble corner (What is peace?)
照亮回家路怎麼走(和平是什麼)
Lighting the way home (What is peace?)
我愛獵人 愛獵獵人
I love hunters, love to hunt hunters,
Eye for an eye I kill those who kill for a livin
Eye for an eye, I kill those who kill for a livin'.
現在獵人被獵 well 風水輪流轉
Now the hunter is hunted, well, what goes around comes around,
Trapped in my traphouse
Trapped in my traphouse,
看你怎麼辦
Let's see what you can do.
大可讓你死的快 給你個快活
I could let you die quickly, give you a quick death,
But no ima do it slow way u did it to my bros
But no, I'ma do it slow, the way you did it to my bros.
雙手綁頭後
With your hands tied behind your head,
匕首 刺入喉頭 一路活剝
The dagger pierces your throat, I'll skin you alive.
用著高明技術挑筋剃骨
Using skillful techniques, I'll pick your tendons and shave your bones,
像是庖丁解牛
Like a butcher dissecting an ox.
Shit bro What's the matter
Shit bro, what's the matter?
面無血色看著自己成河的血流
Your face is bloodless, watching your own blood flow like a river.
(Damn u got sick flows!)
(Damn, you got sick flows!)
別擔心
Don't worry,
背後的罪 沒人關心
No one cares about the sin behind it.
專心 掏心掏肺
Focus on carving out your heart and lungs,
成就傑作
Achieving a masterpiece.
他們的眼神佈滿血絲
Their eyes are bloodshot,
對著凶器不敢凝視
They dare not gaze at the murder weapon.
看著自己屍體腐爛變質
Watching their own corpses rot and decay,
聽著商人將謊言胡亂編織
Listening to merchants weave lies.
講的天花亂墜
Talking nonsense,
這樣算不算犯罪
Does this count as a crime?
沒有人想懺悔
No one wants to repent,
耳朵只聽的到讚美
Their ears only hear praise.
All eyez on U
All eyez on U,
把成綑屍體綁住
Tying up bundles of corpses,
罪行都被po到網路
Crimes are posted online,
視線被擋住
Your vision is blocked,
鈔票讓你盲目
Money blinds you,
你的銅臭味讓我想吐
Your stench of copper makes me want to vomit.
I am telling the truth
I am telling the truth.
從野蠻人不吃人導入
From barbarians not eating humans,
逐漸開化旅程
Gradually entering a civilized journey,
到貓狗有機關照顧
To cats and dogs having organizations to care for them,
這是文明進程
This is the progress of civilization.
但現代原始人惱怒
But modern primitives are angry,
說沾血才迷人
Saying that being stained with blood is charming.
他們也想穿人皮還好有法律保護你們
They also want to wear human skin, luckily the law protects you.
那人道是活摔剝皮
That humane way is live skinning,
你遮眼沒有看
You close your eyes and don't look.
合法取得是養在他國法令沒有犯
Legally obtained by raising them in other countries, no laws are broken.
對動物最友善 跟你沒有關
Being the friendliest to animals has nothing to do with you.
夥伴
Hey, partner,
毛皮只被美麗動物和醜陋人類所穿
Fur is only worn by beautiful animals and ugly humans.
垃圾的惡行 假情的個性
Trashy evil deeds, hypocritical personality,
加級的噁心 詐欺的特性
Extra disgusting, fraudulent characteristics.
狹義的和平
Narrow-minded peace,
林肯說黑奴解放前你我都是奴隸
Lincoln said before the emancipation of black slaves, you and I were both slaves.
解放生命地球真和平前繼續努力
Keep working hard before the liberation of life and true peace on Earth.
點燈在千年暗室中 (動物是什麼)
Lighting a lamp in the thousand-year-old dark room (What are animals?)
照亮你蒙蔽瞳孔 (人類是什麼)
Illuminating your blinded pupils (What are humans?)
照亮那最卑微角落(和平是什麼)
Shining on the most humble corner (What is peace?)
照亮回家路怎麼走(和平是什麼)
Lighting the way home (What is peace?)





熊仔 feat. BR, 韓森, MC HotDog, 小人 & 大支 - Peace? - Single
Album
Peace? - Single
date de sortie
29-06-2018

1 Peace?


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.