熊天平 - 不換 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 熊天平 - 不換




不換
Unchanged
不換
Unchanged
不知道 該是直走 或左轉 沒有人 催我回家 吃晚飯
I don't know whether to go straight or turn left. No one urges me to come home for dinner.
沒有你 不習慣 沒有你 言輕語暖 沒人心疼我 這麼晚還加班
Without you, I'm not used to it. Without you, your words are light and warm. No one feels sorry for me working overtime so late.
想念你 鑽進被窩 說晚安 告訴我什麼事情 讓你心煩
I miss you crawling into bed and saying goodnight. Telling me what's bothering you.
說台北 太亂 說日劇 結局太慘 妳還抱怨 男主角妳不喜歡
Saying that Taipei is too chaotic. That the Japanese drama has a miserable ending. You also complain that you don't like the male lead.
Ahh... 擁有你 多浪漫 有你多心安
Ahh... Having you is so romantic. Having you, I am at ease.
再辛苦也變得坦然 過去的挫折都不算
No matter how hard it is, it becomes bearable. The setbacks of the past don't count.
你是我的期盼
You are my expectation.
有你多浪漫 多心安 這一切多不平凡 世界都給我也不換
Having you is romantic. So reassuring. This is so extraordinary. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
一生有你 豐富圓滿 Da... 豐富圓滿 Da...
Having you for a lifetime is fulfilling. Da... fulfilling. Da...





Writer(s): Panda Hsiung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.