熊天平 - 爱情多瑙河 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 熊天平 - 爱情多瑙河




爱情多瑙河
The Danube of Love
爱让谁落泪
Love makes me shed tears,
哭成流水
Weeping like a river,
不知去向
Uncertain of where to go,
往事在每一夜
The past haunts me every night,
陪伤心人入睡
Accompanying this wounded heart as I slumber.
爱怎会疲惫
How can love grow weary?
你一去不回
You left without a trace,
你的起点
Your point of departure,
也许是我永远到不了的终点
Perhaps a destination I'll never reach,
让我飘飘荡荡
Setting me adrift.
我不停的追逐
I relentlessly pursue,
那黑色的幸福
That elusive happiness,
就像是蒙上眼睛
As if blindfolded,
追逐你的路
Chasing after your footsteps,
我扬起万千风帆
I unfurl a thousand sails,
告诉你我好孤单
To tell you how lonely I am,
在幽幽蓝蓝多烦恼多恼河
On this sorrowful, winding river of love.
我企图欺骗自己
I tried to deceive myself,
爱情没有烦恼
Love is supposed to be trouble-free,
只是你没有目标
But you had no direction,
让我迷失多恼河
Losing me in this river of sorrow.





Writer(s): Chang De Xu, Tian Ping Xiong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.